2885 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 118229 results. You are on page 7 of 11823.
Eight companies & 17 govts. support Christchurch Call to address terrorist & violent extremist content; civil society expresses concerns with the process
On 15 May 2019, 8 companies, 17 governments, and the European Commission adopted the Christchurch Call, a voluntary commitment to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online. This call was proposed two months after terrorist attacks at two...
Author: Institute for Human Rights and Business
"Seeking your views - The History and Future of the Business and Human Rights Movement"...
Public consultation on principles for responsible banking by UN Environment & 28 banks (deadline: 31 May)
Author: UN Environment Finance Initiative
By developing the set of principles, the 28 founding banks set out a clear purpose for the banking industry itself, and enables investors, policy makers and regulators, clients and civil society to compare banks and hold them accountable for their...
In May 2019, San Francisco became the first city in the US to ban city use of facial recognition surveillance technology in order to help prevent abuse of the right to privacy. Under this legislation, city departments also need to disclose what...
Author: Natasha Singer, The New York Times
Facial recognition software is coming under increasing scrutiny from civil liberties groups and lawmakers... [Amazon] [s]hareholders have introduced two proposals on facial recognition for a vote. One asks the company to prohibit sales of its facial...
- Related stories: Shareholders & civil society groups urge Amazon to halt sale of facial recognition software to law enforcement agencies USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
- Related companies: Alphabet Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Twitter
Author: Shoshana Walter, Reveal from the Center for Investigative Reporting
State officials in Texas and Louisiana have launched multiple probes into the Cenikor Foundation following an investigation by Reveal that found the prominent drug rehab has turned patients into an unpaid labor force for private companies. Reveal......
Japan: Report alleges low pay, overwork and poor access to grievance mechanisms for construction workers at Tokyo Olympics sites
Japan will be hosting the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. While the construction of facilities for the Olympics is underway, the labour rights conditions facing the construction workers have drawn widespread attention. Building and Wood Workers’...
Farmers from Gujarat were sued by the US Multinational Pepsico for ‘illegally’ growing potatoes of a certain variety that has been registered by Pepsico India. This potato variety is used in the manufacture of 'Lays' chips. Demanding damages worth Rs 1...
Author: DownToEarth, India
"It’s a hot potato for PepsiCo and farmers", 29 April, 2019...