3060 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 123299 results. You are on page 8 of 12330.
East Africa: Little optimism that newly introduced regulation of recruitment agencies will reduce human trafficking to the Gulf region
Author: Jillian Keenan & Njeri Rugene, Bhekisisa (South Africa)
"‘They see us as slaves’: Domestic helpers head for the Gulf despite their fears of sexual abuse"...
- Related in-depth areas: Human trafficking
Civil society faces increasing difficulty in performing role 'effectively', report on 5 EU countries finds; highlights link to social & labour rights
Civil society in five EU countries say they face increasing difficulty in carrying out their role effectively due to 'insufficient meaningful participation' in decision-making processes, and claim national authorities do not sufficiently prioritise the...
Australia: Aberdeen Standard Investments, Westpac & CommBank rebuff government’s attack on the role of environmental groups
Author: Ben Butler, The Guardian
"Global funds management giant rejects Scott Morrison’s attack on activist investors", 8 November 2019...
Myanmar: Labour activists charged for role in garment factory strike over working conditions; Includes intl. brand responses
In September 2019, police brought charges against a civil society leader and seven labour leaders for their role in a strike over alleged labour rights abuses at Myanmar Knitting Factory in Pathein Industrial Zone, Myanmar. According to workers,...
Australia: Concern over possible discardment of strong modern slavery reporting provisions in New South Wales
Author: Ben Doherty, The Guardian
"NSW anti-slavery act could be abandoned despite being voted into law", 8 November 2019...
Author: Phillip Inman, The Guardian
"Thousands of UK workers' pay to rise as living wage increases", 11 November 2019...
"When Will Bristow Address the Human Rights Issues at Tanzanian Gold Mine?"...
"Instacart Cuts 'Quality' Bonus After Workers Go on 3-Day Strike", 8 November 2019...
Local communities criticise Gabon's forest conservation policy they consider as very restrictive for their activities
Author: The New Times (Rwanda)
"Dilemma in Gabon's forest conservation and economic interests", 6 October 2019...
In November 2019, several thousand Instacart workers went on a 72-hour strike, demanding that the company change the default tip function on its app....