3074 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 125267 results. You are on page 9 of 12527.
Bayern criticised over sponsorship ties to Qatar while "turning a blind eye" to migrant worker abuse
Author: Middle East Online
"Bayern Munich fans vent anger at club over Qatar's rights abuses," 17 Jan 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Sports
- Related companies: FC Bayern
Author: Ed Clowes, The Telegraph (UK)
ExxonMobil has been accused of employing local security forces in oil-rich Kurdistan who shot at civilians, killing two in 2013......
EU law forbids governments from forcing private companies to engage in surveillance, according to legal opinion from advocate general
Author: Mohamed Elmaazi, The Canary
"EU law forbids governments compelling private companies to engage in mass surveillance, says EU advocate general", 16 Jan 2020...
Author: Anam Rizvi, The National (UAE)
"UAE teachers call for support groups to help protect rights,"18 Jan 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE
Author: J. Lester Feder, BuzzFeed
"Australia's Leader Called For A Crackdown On Environmentalists Before Fires Broke Out," 17 Jan 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Bahrain: Repatriated Indian worker alleges labour abuse including long hours, harassment and unpaid wages
Author: News of Bahrain
"Social workers help expatriate 'tortured by employer' fly home," 20 Jan 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Migrant workers
"Agribusiness as Usual Agricultural Technology and the Israeli Occupation", 20th of January 2020...
European regulators have imposed 114 million euros ($126 million) in fines for data breaches since tougher privacy rules came into force in mid-2018, with approaches varying widely from country to country....