3060 contracts match your search keywordsshow
- frLefa, Societe Miniere de Dinguiraye, Delta Gold Mining, Nordgold, Amendment, 2018 2018
- esServicios Múltiples de Burgos; CNH-M3-MISIÓN/2018; 2018 2018
- esPemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CM-G09/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G01/2018; 2018 2018
- esTotal E&P Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Pemex Exploración & Producción; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-06/2018; 2018 2018
- esDeutsche Erdoel México S. DE R.L. de C.V.; Premier Oil exploration and Production Mexico S.A. de C.V.; Sapura; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-14/2018; 2018 2018
- esPan American Energy; CNH-R03-L01-AS-CS-15/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G10/2018; 2018 2018
- esShell Exploración & Extracción de Mexico; CNH-R02-L04-AP-CS-G04/2018; 2018 2018
- esRepsol Exploración México; CNH-R03-L01-G-BG-07/2018; 2018 2018
Your search returned 123299 results. You are on page 9 of 12330.
Kenya: Govt. agency bans five maize millers over suspected contamination with cancer-causing aflatoxins; millers' association comments
The Kenya Bureau of Standards (Kebs) has suspended the licences of five maize millers over the sale of substandard flour, hours before the airing of an NTV investigation that reveals how state regulators have let millers flood the market with maize...
Author: Bernard Mwinzi, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"Five maize flour brands banned over cancer exposure"...
Author: Collins Omulo, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"Millers query Kebs' standards after ban on 5 maize flour brands"...
Lived Experiences of Migrant Women: Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait, provides a close analysis of gender-based violence against female migrant workers. The report details the stories of 24 women and their experiences of abuse and violence at the hands of...
Bangladesh: US retailers call on government to halt suspension of factory safety monitoring initiative
Author: Leonie Barrie, just-style
"Bangladesh urged to support newest factory safety initiative", 8 November 2019...
Pakistan: Unions & labour organisations call for legally binding agreement to promote garment factory safety
Author: Christie Miedema & Liana Foxvog, Open Democracy
"When ‘business as usual’ costs lives: workers in Pakistan call for a binding safety agreement", 11 November 2019...
- Related stories: KiK lawsuit (re Pakistan)
Burkina Faso: Nearly 40 civilians killed during a terrorist attack on Semafo's convoy transporting workers
Author: Jason Burke, The Guardian (UK)
"Burkina Faso security crisis grows as convoy ambush kills dozens"; 7 November 2019"...
- Related companies: Semafo
Author: Liechtenstein Initiative for a Financial Sector Commission on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking
"Unlocking Potential: A Blueprint for Mobilizing Finance Against Slavery and Trafficking," 2019...