Food & beverage
Related stories and components
Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases 2018 ranking results on human rights performance of 101 companies
Today (12 November), the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark released the results of its 2018 ranking. The benchmark assesses the human rights policies, processes, and practices of 101 of the world's largest publicly traded companies in three at-risk sec...
Author: Food Ingredients First
"Reporting human and labor rights in palm oil: Nestlé and Sime Darby Plantation launch worker helpline", 8 Nov 2018...
Author: DAWN, Pakistan
Audit report finds profit margins in bottled water sale unjustified, 31 October 2018...
We share concerns about drought conditions and access to water in Ontario and are committed to sustainable water management and stewardship wherever we operate. We believe that public consultation on water sustainability, pricing and future planning...
- Related stories: Canada: Nestlé allegedly extracting water from indigenous land without consent while local residents lack drinking water
- This is a response from the following companies: Nestlé
En primer lugar, quisiéramos aclarar que el programa "Tu Porción Justa" cumple con la normativa legal vigente y se alinea con lo establecido en Las Guías Alimentarias para la Población Argentina y con los conceptos que de ellas se desprenden,...
- Related stories: Argentina: Organizaciones de la sociedad civil denuncian la campaña de Arcor “tu porción justa” porque consideran que “son engañosos y riesgosos” para la salud infantil
- This is a response from the following companies: Arcor
USA: Food distribution co. to pay $3.6 mln. to settle lawsuit alleging gender discrimination in its hiring practices
Author: Marian Johns, Legal NewsLine
"Food distribution company will pay $3.6 million to settle sex discrimination allegations", 23 Oct 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
The B Team releases research that shows limits on civic freedoms are linked to negative economic outcomes
Author: The B Team (USA)
"The business case for protecting civic rights", 15 Oct 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Unilever