Clothing & textile
Related stories and components
Author: Compromiso RSE (España)
“Kiabi colabora con la Fundación Ana Bella en la lucha contra la violencia de género”, 12 de diciembre 2018...
- Related companies: Kiabi
Cambodia: Garment factory workers worry about their future because of the potential EU's EBA withdrawal
Author: Kayleigh Long & Meta Kong, BBC
"'If the factory closes what could I afford to eat?'", 13 December 2018...
Cambodia: PM believes that three union leaders of the six leaders recently convicted are innocent and offers witnesses to prove their innocence
Author: Koemsoeun Soth, The Phnom Penh Post
"PM: Three protest union leaders ‘innocent’", 13 December 2018...
Cambodia: Phnom Penh Municipal Court sentences six union leaders to between eight months and four and a half years despite PM's intervention
Author: Chanthol Prak, Reuters
"Cambodia union leaders convicted over protests, jail terms suspended", 11 December 2018...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after meeting on labour rights issues
- Related companies: adidas Nike Puma
Author: Kunthear Mom, Khmer Times
"Centre concerned over targets", 11 December 2018 ...
- Related companies: Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin -- highlighting a specific topic each quarter, as well as key developments in corporate legal accountability......
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Bulletin: The Zero Draft Treaty on Business & Human Rights
- Related in-depth areas: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletins Latest news on proposed binding treaty
- Related companies: African Rainbow Minerals Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Apple Appleby BHP Billiton CACI Cargill Drummond Energy Resources Capital Gold Fields Harmony Gold KiK Lundin Petroleum Nestlé Oxec (part of Energy Resources Capital) RWE Samsung Total Unilever Vale Vinci