Construction machinery & vehicles
Related stories and components
Solamente disponible en sueco
Colombia: Report alleges abuses by security forces employed by Swedish & Latin American companies building Hidroituango dam
Only available in Swedish
- Related stories: Colombia: Report alleges abuses by security forces employed by Swedish & Latin American companies building Hidroituango dam
- This is a response from the following companies: Scania
Author: Tibbetts Group Ltd
- Related stories: Slavery & human trafficking statements under UK Modern Slavery Act
Lawsuit against Riwal (re involvement in building separation wall between Israel & Palestine & building settlements)
...To date, Caterpillar Inc. and its subsidiaries have made no investments in Myanmar, so the reporting requirements you mention in your letter do not apply. We faithfully abide by rules and regulations established by the US government for American...
- Related stories: Investors call on 3 companies to submit robust reports under US Govt's. Burma reporting requirements
- This is a response from the following companies: Caterpillar
US: Cargill, Procter & Gamble and Caterpillar join coalition lobbying to lift sanctions against Cuba
Author: Nora Gámez Torres, Miami Herald
“Major U.S. companies support new group that will lobby to lift sanctions against Cuba”...
Author: Institut de recherche en droits humains (Rép. dém. du Congo)
"Transparence fiscale des multinationales: Indicateur du respect des droits économiques en RDC", 1 juin 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: Bharti Airtel Bolloré Boss Mining (part of ENRC) Bralima (part of Heineken) Chemaf (part of Shalina Group) ENRC Freeport-McMoRan G4S Gécamines Heineken Lundin Mining Millicom Orange Shalina Group Tata Group Tenke Fungurume (joint venture China Molybdenum, BHR Partners, Gécamines) Tigo (part of Millicom) Vodacom