Related stories and components
Author: Nat Levy, GeekWire
...[D]riving progress on addressing climate change is what’s best for the economic health, jobs, and competitiveness of our companies and our country... [W]e stand by our conviction that a commitment to the Paris Agreement requires a just transition...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: ABB adidas Adobe Systems Allianz Alphabet Aon Apple Atlassian Autodesk Bank of America Bertelsmann Brown-Forman Corporation Cargill Chobani Citigroup CMS Energy Coca-Cola Corning Dana Décathlon DuPont Ecolab Edison International Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Gap Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Gucci Henkel Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA InterContinental Hotels Kering Levi Strauss Mars MasterCard Microsoft Mondelēz International National Grid Nestlé NRG Energy Patagonia PepsiCo PG&E Public Service Enterprise Group PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Salesforce.com Schneider Electric Stonyfield Farm Tesla Motors Thrive Global Tiffany Total Unilever Verizon Virgin Group Walt Disney Zurich
“Acusan a L’Oréal de discriminación contra mujer embarazada”, 11 de octubre de 2019 ...
- Related companies: L'Oreal
Commentary: Recognising corporate watchdogs as an integral part of ethical outsourcing could help improve current auditing system
Author: Peter Bengtsen, Le Monde diplomatique
"Mica mining, why watchdogs count", April 2019...
Author: Adele Peters, Fast Company
Patagonia...is one of a handful of retailers—including Lush, Burton, and Ben and Jerry’s—that will close stores temporarily during the Global Climate Strike, a youth-led week of protests beginning with several demonstrations on September 20. Burton,...
- Related stories: Global Climate Strike: Millions including workers & students to strike in support for climate justice (20 Sep)
- Related companies: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Lush Patagonia
Author: RT Documentary
“The Ugly Face of Beauty - Is child labour the foundation for your makeup?”, 5 Aug 2019...