Related stories and components
15 case studies of businesses addressing human rights impacts while contributing to Sustainable Development Goals
Author: Shift, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
"The Human Rights Opportunity 15 real-life cases of how business is contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals by putting people first", ...
Civil society calls on Responsible Jewellery Council to strengthen standards on responsible sourcing of minerals
The Responsible Jewellery Council, an international industry group committed to the implementation of responsible business practices in jewellery supply chains, is currently reviewing its core certification standard for its members. Ahead of the...
Author: Gesellschaft für bedrohte Völker
"Drehscheibe Schweiz für risikobehaftetes Gold?", März 2018...
- Related companies: Metalor
Report by Human Rights Watch alleges labour rights abuses & child labour in gold & diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands; incl. co responses
The report “The Hidden Cost of Jewelry” by Human Rights Watch documents labour rights violations, child labour and poor working conditions caused by toxic chemicals in gold and diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands. The report scrutinizes...
Author: Human Rights Watch
[Anmerkung: Das Business & Human Rights Resource Centre hat die in dem Bericht genannten Schmuckhersteller um eine Stellungnahme gebeten. Mehr dazu, sowie die Antworten der Unternehmen finden Sie hier.]...
- Related companies: Aber Diamond Boodle & Dunthorne Bulgari Cartier (part of Richemont) Chopard Christ Harry Winston (part of Swatch) Kalyan Jewellers Pandora Group Richemont Rolex Signet Jewelers Tanishq (part of Titan Industries) Titan Industries (joint venture Tata Group & Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation) Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ)
- Related stories: Report by Human Rights Watch alleges labour rights abuses & child labour in gold & diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands; incl. co responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Christ
As an acknowledged socially responsible Company, Bvlgari remains committed to continuing our mission to drive improvement in responsible behaviour across the jewellery industry. Our standards are internationally recognized and keep improving to...
- This is a response from the following companies: Bulgari