Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Australian bushfire victims and Friends of the Earth Australia file an Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Guidelines complaint with the Australian National Contact Point against Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ Bank)...
Cambodia: Villagers in Koh Kong province struggle to get compensation for Chinese-funded Dara Sakor mega project
Author: Titthara May, China Dialogue
"Cambodians struggle to get compensation for Dara Sakor megaproject", 17 December 2019...
- Related companies: Union Development Group
Govts. & companies most responsible for climate change should mobilise finance to assist those most affected
Author: Thomas Hirscha (Climate and Development Advice), ACT Alliance, Brot fur die Welt, Lutheran World Federation, World Council of Churches
"Protecting the most vulnerable while working for climate justice", 12 March 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
Slovakia: Prominent businessman charged with murder of journalist & fiancée, amidst further revelations of high-profile corruption
Author: Tatiana Jancarikova, Reuters
"Four charged in Slovak journalist murder that brought down prime minister", 21 October 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
USA government's widened blacklist on Chinese tech companies prompts pension funds to monitor development
Author: Svea Herbst-Bayliss and Tim McLaughlin, Reuters
“U.S. pension funds took positions in blacklisted Chinese surveillance company”, 15 October 2019...
- Related stories: USA government blacklists more Chinese tech companies due to concerns on treatment of Muslim minorities
- Related companies: Hikvision
Author: Jamil Chad, UOL (Brazil)
“Grupo denunciará Vale, empresas e governo em viagem pela Europa”, 11 de outubro de 2019...
- Related stories: BHP Billiton & Vale lawsuit (re dam collapse in Brazil) Brasil: Grupo de atingidos, advogados e ativistas viaja pela Europa e denuncia Vale, empresas e governo por violações de direitos humanos nos casos no Rio Doce e Brumadinho Brasil: Novo mar de lama com rompimento de barragens de minérios da Vale mata dezenas e deixa centenas de pessoas desaparecidas, comunidades e meio ambiente destruídos, inclui comentários da Vale Show moreShow less
- Related companies: TÜV Süd Vale
Victims & NGOs file complaint against BNP Paribas in France over alleged complicity in human rights abuse in Sudan
Indonesia: Peer-to-peer lending marketplace finances green partnership that empowers women coffee growers
Author: Nur Yasmin, Jakarta Globe
"Investree Provides Green Financing to Empower Rural Women", 11 June 2019...
Author: Jonathan Stempel, Reuters
"BNP Paribas must face revived lawsuit over Sudanese genocide", 22 May 2019...
- Related companies: BNP Paribas
Indonesia: Checklist of best practices to better enable sustainability-linked infrastructure financing needed
Author: Muhamad Al Azhari, Jakarta Globe
"Attracting Private Financing for Green Projects Needs Concerted Efforts: HSBC", 10 April 2019...
- Related companies: HSBC