Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Indonesia: Checklist of best practices to better enable sustainability-linked infrastructure financing needed
Author: Muhamad Al Azhari, Jakarta Globe
"Attracting Private Financing for Green Projects Needs Concerted Efforts: HSBC", 10 April 2019...
- Related companies: HSBC
Norway's Government Pension Fund Global recently divested its investment from some companies on the basis that they "impose substantial costs on other companies and society as a whole and so are not long-term sustainable."...
Author: Agnethe Brown Erland, Sustainability Manager, SpareBank 1 SR-Bank, Norwary
We are aware of the problems concerning living wages in the garment industry, and we recognize the importance of working towards better working conditions in the textile industry....
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises
- Related in-depth areas: Living wage
- This is a response from the following companies: H&M SpareBank 1 SR-Bank
- Related stories: Novalpina Capital buys spyware co. NSO Group & commits to helping it become more transparent
- This is a non response from the following companies: Novalpina Capital
Leading civil society organizations call on Novalpina Capital to address human rights concerns regarding NSO Group's products & services
Author: Amnesty International, R3D: Red en Defensa de los Derechos Digitales, Privacy International, Access Now, Human Rights Watch, Reporters Without Borders & Robert L. Bernstein Institute for Human Rights, NYU School of Law and Global Justice Clinic, NYU School of Law
"Open letter to Novalpina Capital, CC: NSO Group, Francisco Partners", 18 Feb 2019...
Novalpina Capital comments on letter regarding its buyout of NSO Group, sued for enabling surveillance of activists
Author: Alex Plough, Yifan Yu & Mariana Valle, Debtwire (UK)
"Israeli Spyware Firm NSO Group Confronts Controversial Past As It Seeks $500 Million Buyout Loan", 25 Feb 2019...
Author: Radio New Zealand
"Seabed mining project in PNG moves to sell assets", 26 February 2019...
Author: Ron Deibert, Citizen Lab (Canada)
"Open letter to Novalpina Capital on involvement in the purchase of NSO Group", 18 Feb 2019...
- Related stories: Novalpina Capital buys cyber intelligence co. NSO Group, commits to helping it become more transparent & exchanges views with Citizen Lab
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: BlackRock Francisco Partners Novalpina Capital NSO Group
On the 14th of February 2019 it became public that US private equity fund Francisco Partners had sold the Israeli cyber intelligence company NSO Group to its Israeli co-founders. The founders and management team were supported in the acquisition by the...