Related stories and components
Novartis responds to concerns raised about the social & environmental impacts of its business practices
On 2 April, the German-Swiss newspaper TagesWoche published an article about Novartis' decision to name Shannon Klinger chief of ethics and compliance and elevate the function to be part of the executive board following concerns raised about its...
USA: Ex-employee files lawsuit against pharmaceutical co. Alimera Sciences alleging pregnancy discrimination
Author: Amanda Thomas, Northern California Record (USA)
"Former Alimera Sciences employee files workplace discrimination suit", 14 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market
Author: Verband der Chemischen Industrie e.V.
Die Verantwortung von Unternehmen, Nachhaltigkeitsstandards in ihren globalen Liefer- und Wertschöpfungsketten sicherzustellen, steigt. Darüber hinaus fordern unter anderem Kunden, Konsumenten und verstärkt der Gesetzgeber zunehmend Informationen ein,...
Jordan: Pharmaceutical company partners with medical relief organization to support refugee communities
Author: Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Zawya
"Hikma announces global partnerships as part of its new corporate brand launch", 19 March 2018...
USA: Judge sends to trial 1,200 lawsuits against pharmaceutical cos. alleging failure to inform patients & doctors of drug side effects
Author: Beasley Allen, CISION PR Newswire (USA)
"Judge's Order Sets 1,200 Xarelto Product Liability Lawsuits for Separate Jury Trials", 8 Mar 2018...
Bayer clearly does not condone nor support the statements made by Mr. Hannity, and we have strongly expressed our concerns to Premiere Networks and Fox News. Opinions or views expressed by the network's news programs hosts or correspondents are solely...
- Related stories: USA: Bayer allegedly failing to respect int'l human rights standards by financially supporting Sean Hannity Show through advertising, inc. company response
- This is a response from the following companies: Bayer