Related stories and components
Analysis finds Disney World employees are often subject to violence from visitors, including spitting and scratching; Includes comments from Disney
Author: Vanita Salisbury, New York Post
"Working at Disney World can be an abusive nightmare", 23 September 2019...
- Related companies: Walt Disney
Abigail Disney, the granddaughter of Walt Disney has accused Disney of poor working conditions, after meeting with Disneyland employees to better understand their grievances about their work....
USA: 3 Filipino workers sue businesses in Oklahoma over alleged human trafficking & forced labour; companies deny allegations
Author: Associated Press
“Lawsuit says trafficking scheme lured Filipino workers to Oklahoma”, 28 Jul 2017...
…The Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs (IPE) inquired if seven facilities were suppliers to Disney…...
- Related stories: China: IPE report raises concerns over pollution from a no. of Disney's suspected suppliers; Disney responds
- This is a response from the following companies: Walt Disney
Mexico: Cirque du Soleil & Grupo Vidanta tourist complex will have negative impacts on livelihoods, environment & land tenure, according to locals
Media denounced alleged negative social and environmental impacts of Grupo Vidanta in Natyarit and Jalisco, Mexico. They also point out to the construction of a thematic park of Grupo Vidanta and Cirque du Soleil that would have negative impacts on...
Author: Grupo Vidanta
…The Jarretaderas and Juntas towns neighboring the Vidanta resort in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, used to flood every year during the rainy season, thereby creating health hazards, property loss, and lack of stability for its inhabitants. In 2004, Grupo...
- Related stories: Mexico: Cirque du Soleil & Grupo Vidanta tourist complex will have negative impacts on livelihoods, environment & land tenure, according to locals
- This is a response from the following companies: Grupo Vidanta