Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Author: United Nation Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner (Switzerland)
"UN experts welcome FIFA commitment to stand up for human rights defenders", 30 May 2018...
- Related stories: FIFA launches complaints mechanism to support human rights defenders & press freedom associated with its activities
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
Kenya: Eight independent columnists terminate contracts with Nation Media Group alleging interference with journalistic freedom; company responds
Eight independent Daily Nation columnists have terminated their services to the paper citing interference in journalistic freedom by the paper's management. In its response, the Nation Media Group said it ‘did not tamper with their positions expect to...
Author: Vigeo Eiris
Vigeo Eiris reviews the level of female representation at Board and Executive levels for almost 4,000 listed companies worldwide......
Author: Le Monde avec AFP
« Agressions sexuelles : l’Etat de New York assigne le studio Weinstein en justice », 11 février 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
'Is Fox News a breach of human rights?’: The news media's immunity from the Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights
Author: Sarah Joseph
"'Is Fox News a Breach of Human Rights?’: The News Media’s Immunity from the Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights," 14 April 2016...
- Related stories: Business & Human Rights Journal (Volume 1, Issue 2)
- Related companies: Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) News Corporation
USA: Attorney general files lawsuit against Weinstein Company alleging failure to protect employees from sexual harassment
Author: CBS News & AP
"New York attorney general files lawsuit against Harvey Weinstein, company", 11 Feb 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Naomi Rea, Artnet News (USA)
"Swiss Journalists Covering Louvre Opening Detained and Interrogated in Abu Dhabi", 13 November...