Related stories and components
Author: Patricia Jolly, Le Monde (France)
« Les paysans cambodgiens accusant Bolloré de spoliation invités à produire des preuves », 11 novembre 2019 [abonnement]...
- Related stories: Des paysans cambodgiens attaquent Bolloré et Socfin-KCD en justice en France pour le préjudice causé par leur activité agricole Des paysans cambodgiens entendus par un tribunal français sur la spoilation supposée de leurs terres par des entreprises du groupe Bolloré
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
- Related companies: Bolloré Socfin
US government blocks shipments from companies alleged of using forced labour in China, Malaysia, Brazil, Zimbabwe and Congo
Author: Martha Mendoza, Associated Press
“Company making Costco pajamas flagged for forced labor”, 8 Oct 2019...
- Related stories: US blocks import of goods suspected to have been produced with forced labour
- Related companies: Ansell Badger Sport Costco WRP
Cambodia: Villagers in Preah Vihear province accuse a rubber company of clearing community's land that supports the livelihoods of Kuoy ethnic community
Author: Savi Khorn, The Phnom Penh Post
"Rubber firm accused of clearing 10ha", 26 July 2019...
- Related companies: Try Pheap Engineering & Construction
Cambodia: Rattanakiri provincial governor agrees to return land to indigenous communities after 10 years of a Vietnamese company's occupation
Author: The Asahi Shimbun
"Cambodia returns land taken from indigenous people", 27 March 2019...
- Related companies: Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL)
Author: Rachida Boughriet, Actu environment
« Caoutchouc naturel durable : lancement d'une plateforme mondiale multi-acteurs », 22 mars 2019...
We realise with great concern that, during 2019, NBIM has left the shareholding of SIPEF....
- Related stories: Norway's government pension fund announces risk-based divestments; companies invited to respond
- This is a response from the following companies: Sipef
Author: Morgan Erickson-Davis, Mongabay
"Norway divests from plantation companies linked to deforestation," 01 March 2019...
Author: Ounkeo Souksavanh & Richard Finney, Radio Free Asia
"Two Lao Protest Villagers Seriously Ill in Jail", 1 February 2019...