Explore categories within this category
- Cleaning & maintenance
- Dating agencies
- Domestic worker agencies
- Education companies
- Catering & food services
- Call centre
- Auto repair & maintenance
- Beauty schools
- Recruitment agencies
- Security companies
- Prison companies
- Printing & copying
- Laundries & dry cleaners
Related stories and components
Author: Davin Sen, Khmer Times
"Hundreds protest over late wages", 5 November 2019...
- Related companies: Great Duke Phnom Penh Hotel
Author: Sokun Khut, VOD
"Naga Union Leader Suspended Amid Campaign for Higher Salaries", 26 September 2019...
- Related stories: Cambodia: NagaWorld fires a union leader after demanding higher salaries for workers
- Related companies: NagaCorp NagaWorld
UK: Govt. to look at how co.'s address modern slavery & climate change before drawing up public sector contracts
Author: BBC News
'Businesses urged to tackle modern slavery', 11 March 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
Global Compact Network Germany publishes new guidelines for data collection & calculation of greenhouse gas emissions
'Practical guidelines for data collection and calculation of greenhouse gas emissions from up- and downstream transportation and distribution', 27 February 2019...
Cambodia: PM directs the Ministry of Labour and relevant stakeholders to work on setting minimum wages for workers in construction, agriculture and service sectors
Author: Kunthear Mom, Khmer Times
"PM pushes for more minimum wages", 13 December 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Agriculture
Author: Nileena S. B., Newsclick
"E-Sevai Workers Protest in Chennai, Demand Fair Wage and Better Working Conditions" 21 November, 2018...
Author: Löning - Human Rights & Responsible Business
Today, there are 40.3 million people in 167 countries affected... [W]omen and children are the most vulnerable... [T]wo thirds of the affected people live in Asia... [M]odern slavery risks have also risen throughout Europe... A key factor contributi...
Author: Lea Rankinen, S Group (Finland)
"Freedom of action for human rights defenders must be safeguarded", 08 April 2018 At the end of March the Thai court ordered human rights defender Andy Hall to pay 260 000 Eur in compensation for the defamation to Natural Fruit company. We are upse...
- Related stories: Natural Fruit Company lawsuits (re defamation suits against Andy Hall, Thailand) Thai Court orders defender Andy Hall's payment of 10 million baht in damages to Natural Fruit co.; companies & business associations express concern
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: "S Group" Natural Fruit