Printing & copying
Related stories and components
Author: La República (Perú)
“Denuncian que empresa en Santa Anita estaría adelantando vacaciones por estado de emergencia” – 16 de marzo de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
USA: Court dismisses ex-employee's lawsuit against printing services company alleging retaliation and disability discrimination
Author: Judy Greenwald, Business Insurance (USA)
"Court dismisses ADA suit filed by fired employee taking opioids", 5 Mar 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
Thailand: Local printer replaces Intl. New York Times article with blank space as media freedoms are increasingly curtailed
Author: Oliver Holmes, Guardian (UK)
“Thai printer replaces International New York Times article with blank space”, 1 Dec 2015...
- Related companies: New York Times
Author: Elsa Wenzel, GreenBiz
Among hundreds of corporations backing COP21 climate actions, few are trekking to Paris, instead backing blockbuster commitments or coalitions to represent them…Here are some of the bulkiest groups…Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is teaming up with...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: ABB Abengoa Alcoa Alibaba.com Alphabet Alstom Amazon.com Anglo American Apple AT&T Bank of America Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton BP BT Calpine Clif Bar Coca-Cola Commerzbank Dow Chemical Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) Facebook General Mills General Motors Glencore Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Hershey Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA Intel JPMorgan Chase Kellogg KPN LafargeHolcim Levi Strauss Mars McDonald's Microsoft Monsanto (part of Bayer) Morgan Stanley National Grid Nestlé Pemex PepsiCo PG&E Reed Elsevier Group Reliance Industries Repsol Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics Salesforce.com Saudi Aramco Schneider Electric Shell Siemens Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Suez Swiss Re Total Unilever UPS Virgin Group Wells Fargo Xerox
Author: Tim Fish Hodgeson, Section 27 in GroundUp
USA: Recent gender & sexual orientation discrimination cases suggest that firms cannot use religious grounds as justification, say lawyers
Author: George Rede, Oregonian/OregonLive (USA)
“Sweet Cakes by Melissa case reflects U.S. trend: Discrimination laws trump religious beliefs,” 10 Mar 2015...
Author: Dhaka Tribune
The Shitalakhya River...a tributary of the Brahmaputra...has nearly become dead due to industrial waste and chemical... hundreds of factories situated near the river are dumping garment factory waste, dyeing chemicals, polythene, printing, fertilisers...
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage