Explore categories within this category
- Auto parts
- Auto rental
- Auto wrecking & salvage
- Automobile & other motor vehicles
- Transport: General
Related stories and components
Author: Hamad International Airport
- Related stories: Outreach to construction clients in Qatar & UAE: COVID-19 & Risks to Migrant Workers
- This is a non response from the following companies: Hamad International Airport
China: Harsh penalties imposed for construction site accidents but work safety across industries remains worrying
Author: China Labour Bulletin (Hong Kong)
“Harsh penalties for accidents do little to improve work safety in China”, 7 May 2020...
Author: Indignación, Promoción y Defensa de los Derechos Humanos A.C.; Habitantes Ch´ol de los municipios de Ocosingo, Palenque y Salto de Agua.
"Juez Federal otorga suspensión sobre las obras del Tren Maya en el tramo de Palenque para salvaguardar la salud del pueblo Maya Ch’ol", 8 de mayo de 2020...
Latin America: Gig economy offers jobs for vulnerable migrants but often at the cost of fundamental labour rights
Author: Americas Quarterly
“The Gig Economy: A Lifeline for Latin American Migrants – or a Dead End?”, 20th April 2020...
Author: Kate Whitehead, South China Morning Post
“‘Prisoners at sea’: stuck on board cargo ships, crews find their mental well-being under threat”, 2 May 2020...
40 Nepali men have allegedly been left stranded and without money after they accepted jobs as taxi drivers with Emirates Cab and the company failed to pay them as promised no provided them with accommodation....
Author: Qatar Tribune
"11 companies penalised for violating COVID-19 restrictions," 20 Apr 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
Author: The Peninsula (Qatar)
"Qatar Labour Ministry finds 3 companies violating precautionary requirements," 16 Apr 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Migrant workers
Author: Mridula Amin, ABC
"Food delivery riders say employers not doing enough to protect them from coronavirus", 4 April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Migrant workers
- Related companies: Deliveroo Uber Eats