Related stories and components
Author: Carleton English, The New York Post
American Airlines and others do not want the US government using their fleets to transport migrant children torn from their families as a result of the Trump administration's controversial border policy..."We bring families together, not apart,"...
CEOs & corporations expected to increasingly quickly figure out where they stand on issues of the day
Author: Aaron K. Chatterji, New York Times (USA)
"Our Newest Culture Warriors: Activist C.E.O.s," 2 Mar 2018...
Author: Kathrin Werner, Süddeutsche Zeitung
"Firmenchefs sind die neuen Wächter der Werte", 27 Februar 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Firmen distanzieren sich von der Waffenlobby nach Schießerei an Schule in Florida, bei der 17 Menschen starben
- Related in-depth areas: Positive company initiatives
- Related companies: Apple BlackRock Delta Air Lines eBay Hertz PayPal (part of eBay) United Airlines (part of United Continental) United Continental
USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
On 14 February 2018, Nikolas Cruz, a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, killed 17 people with a legally purchased AR-15 rifle, according to authorities. Following the mass shooting, people have pressured...
Author: Jacey Fortin, New York Times (USA)
"A List of the Companies Cutting Ties With the N.R.A.", 24 February 2018...
- Related stories: USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
- Related companies: Alamo Rent A Car (part of Vanguard Car Rental) Allied Van Lines Avis Budget Chubb Group Delta Air Lines Hertz Metlife Simplisafe Symantec TrueCar United Airlines (part of United Continental)
Author: BBC (UK)
"Gender pay gap: Men still earn more than women at most firms", 21 Feb 2018...