Related stories and components
USA: Union bus drivers in Minneapolis & NYC refuse to help with police transportation following killing of George Floyd by police
Author: Madeleine Carlisle, Time
"Bus drivers in Minneapolis and New York City have refused to help with police transportation," 30 May 2020...
Author: China Dialogue
“Chinese rail, roads and buses arrive in Colombia”, 8th January 2020...
- Related stories: Colombia: Chinese companies dominate the transport sector in 2020 projections
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: BYD China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC) China Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) Continental Gold Zijin
Author: China Labour Bulletin (Hong Kong)
“The shifting patterns of transport worker protests in China present a major challenge to the trade union”, 18 November 2019...
USA: Suburban Express reaches consent decree with Attorney General for following lawsuits over discrimination and harassment of its costumers
Author: Ben Zigterman, The News Gazette
"Suburban Express reaches consent decree with Illinois attorney general", 9 Apr 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Tanzania: New bus rapid transit system is too expensive for poorest residents & threatens employment
Author: Matteo Rizzo, The Conversation
"Dar es Salaam's new rapid bus transit system won international acclaim - but it excludes the poor", 22 January 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Development & poverty
Author: People's Union for Civil Liberties (PUCL), Maharashtra State Unit, India
"PUCL Maharashtra statement in solidarity with protesting BEST workers", 9 January 2019...
Author: Spencer S. Hsu, The Washington Post (USA)
"Greyhound tells riders of rights when Border Patrol comes on board", 22 Dec 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Amtrak Greyhound
So. Africa: Unions say application by 5 bus companies for exemption from wage agreement undermines collective bargaining
Author: Theto Mahlakoana, Business Live (So. Africa)
"Bus companies threaten collective bargaining"...