Related stories and components
Author: L'Express et AFP (France)
« Les plaintes contre des chauffeurs Uber pour agressions sexuelles se multiplient en France », 8 décembre 2019...
- Related stories: France : Uber présente ses engagements suite à la hausse des plaintes pour agressions sexuelles contre ses chauffeurs
- Related companies: Uber
Author: China Labour Bulletin (Hong Kong)
“The shifting patterns of transport worker protests in China present a major challenge to the trade union”, 18 November 2019...
USA: Over 96,000 Uber drivers in New York City sue company for allegedly undercutting their earnings
Author: Andrew J. Hawkins, Verge (USA)
"Uber is being sued by NYC drivers for allegedly undercutting their earnings", 6 Nov 2019...
Canada: Uber appeals lower court decision that mandatory arbitration of labour disputes in Netherlands is "unconscionable"
Author: PressProgress (Canada)
"Business Lobby Assisting Uber Appeal To Force Workers To File Complaints In Amsterdam, Critics Say", 2 Nov 2019...
Author: Emily Peck, Huffington Post
The U.S. House on Friday voted to ban forced arbitration, the increasingly controversial ― and common ― practice of forcing consumers and workers into secret courtrooms where they have no access to a jury and far more limited rights than in the public...
- Related stories: USA: House of Representatives passes law that could end forced arbitration in specific employment discrimination cases
- Related companies: Facebook Microsoft Uber
USA : Getaround start-up sends cheques attached to settlement agreements to ex-workers to defeat class action lawsuit; company denies allegations
Author: Ellen Huet, Bloomberg
"Cash This Check for $250, and Sign Away Your Right to Sue", 2 Jul 2019...
- Related stories: Uber, Lyft & other ride-hailing co. drivers stage global strike over pay & working conditions
- This is a non response from the following companies: Juno