Related stories and components
Netherlands: Rail co. NS to compensate Holocaust survivors & their relatives over its role in deportation of Jews during WWII
Author: BBC News
"Holocaust: Dutch rail firm NS to pay families compensation", 28 Nov 2018 ...
USA: Senators demand information from XPO Logistics following claims pregnant workers were subject to strenuous working conditions
Author: Mark Solomon, FreightWaves
21 November, 2018...
FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board conducts site visit to Qatar; highlights progress & ongoing challenges
Author: FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board
"Update Statement by FIFA’s Human Rights Advisory Board Following the Board’s Fourth Biannual Meeting", Oct 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board
Hermes' human rights report lays out how co has integrated human rights due diligence into its business
Author: Hermes UK
"Embedding Respect and Dignity throughout our operartions", Oct 2018...
- Related companies: Hermes
« SNCF: le Conseil d'Etat annule un texte réglementant le droit de grève », 22 octobre 2018...
- Related companies: SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer)
Australia: Shareholder resolutions on human rights at upcoming AGMs of Woolworths, Qantas and Origin
Shareholder resolutions addressing human rights issues have been lodged for consideration at several upcoming annual general meetings (AGMs): Origin on fracking projects on indigenous land; Qantas on transportation of asylum seekers; and Woolworths on...
New report looks at reporting progress under the UK Modern Slavery Act; finds need for better enforcement
Author: Ergon Associates
"Modern slavery reporting: Is there evidence of progress?", October 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Related companies: Aldi Alphabet Apple ASOS Associated British Foods Balfour Beatty British American Tobacco Co-operative Group Google (part of Alphabet) Intel InterContinental Hotels John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Marshalls Morrisons Nestlé Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Rio Tinto Sainsbury's Standard Chartered Ted Baker Tesco TSB Walgreen Whistles