Related stories and components
Global Witness investigation finds Trump Organization may be pursuing new business deal in the Dominican Republic, raising ethics concerns
Author: AFP et France 24
« Cisjordanie : Airbnb se retire des colonies, colère d'Israël », 20 novembre 2018...
- Related companies: Airbnb
Author: Aaron Halegua, New York University School of Law
Labour practices on the Pacific island of Saipan...are making headlines again...This time around, the victims of labour abuse were migrant construction workers from China...CNMI legislators...granted an exclusive license to build and operate a hotel...
“Posconflicto y Medio ambiente, un saldo negativo”- 29 de noviembre de 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: BHP Billiton Cerro Matoso (part of South32, part of BHP Billiton) EPM (Empresas Públicas de Medellín) South32 (part of BHP Billiton)
FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board conducts site visit to Qatar; highlights progress & ongoing challenges
Author: FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board
"Update Statement by FIFA’s Human Rights Advisory Board Following the Board’s Fourth Biannual Meeting", Oct 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: FIFA Human Rights Advisory Board
Polaris release report: "A Roadmap for Systems and Industries to Prevent and Disrupt Human Trafficking"
Ethiopia: Govt. revokes land leases for investors for failure to create jobs; some had evicted locals to pave way for proposed projects
Author: Sora Halake, Voice of America
"Ethiopia Revokes Land Leases for Saudi Billionaire, Other Investors"...
- Related in-depth areas: Land Rights & Displacements
Author: Considerate Hoteliers
"Shiva Foundation launches online toolkit for the hotel industry", 12 September 2018...