Related stories and components
Honduras: Tourism company Carivida files defamation lawsuits against Garifuna leaders defending ancestral land
The tourism & hospitality company, Carivida, filed defamation lawsuits against 4 Garifuna leaders part of the Fraternal Garifuna, Black Organization of Honduras, OFRANEH. For years, the Garifuna communities have been defending their ancestral land...
- Related stories: Honduras: Tourism company Carivida files defamatory lawsuits against Garifuna leaders defending ancestral land
- This is a non response from the following companies: Carivida
Author: Radio Progreso y el ERIC (Honduras)
“Inversionistas canadienses se apoderan del 70 por ciento de tierras garífunas en Santa Fe, Colón”, 17 de Agosto de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre defensoras/es
Author: Anne Gearan, Washington Post
"U.S. Pushing to Quash U.N. 'Blacklist' of Firms Doing Business in Israeli Settlements," 21 August 2017...
NGO Commentary: Korean govt's response to UNWG visit fails to acknowledge poor labour conditions and negative health impacts of companies
Author: Correspondence NGO group of the UN Working Group’s visit to Korea, Korean House for International Solidarity (Republic of Korea)
"Comment: The government’s response to UN Working Group’s Korea visit report does not reflect the Korean reality", 11 June 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: South Korea, 23 May - 1 Jun 2016
- Related companies: Asahi Glass Fine Techno Korea Busan Transportation Corporation Daewoo International (part of Posco) GTS Korea Hyundai Heavy Industries Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Hyundai Steel Korea Minting and Security Printing Corporation LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Lotte Co. Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation Posco Samsung Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation SK Corporation Yoosung Enterprise Co.
Author: Emma Bryce, on Eco-business
"Germany's transition from coal to renewable energy offers lessons for the rest of the world", 2 August 2017...
Author: Sam Levin, Guardian (UK)
"Airbnb sued by woman who says she was sexually assaulted by 'superhost'", 28 July 2017...