Senior Consultant, Ethical Trade at Sancroft
Founded by the Rt Hon. John Gummer, Lord Deben, former UK Secretary of State for the Environment, Sancroft has been a trusted advisor to some of the world's largest and most high-profile companies since 1997. These include The CocaCola Company, Nestle, Primark and Hilton Worldwide.
With representation across London, Washington DC, Beijing and Rio De Janeiro, Sancroft can offer their clients an exceptional breadth and depth of sustainability experience in key strategic areas including resource efficiency, environmental policy, risk management, supply chain management, communications, responsible sourcing and advocacy. Our client is currently seeking an exceptional candidate to help lead their growing Ethical Trade team.
The Senior Consultant's role will primarily include:
- Client acquisition and the generation of new opportunities, playing a pro-active role in the developing of new business, to help drive overall business objectives.
- Providing world class ethical trading and sustainability advice to a variety of British, US and international businesses.
- Developing valuable and durable relationships with new and existing clients at executive level across global, corporate companies.
- Play a motivating role within the team supporting colleagues in all areas of the business.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent project management experience coupled with significant experience implementing CR projects across a range of industry sectors.
- Direct experience of ethical supply chain management.
- Demonstrable experience developing new business, with a strong existing network in preferably, Financial Services, High-End Retail or heavy manufacturing.
- Substantial understanding of a broad range of CR issues including, social, ethical, human rights and environmental issues.
- Relevant academic credentials: BA/BSc or similar; an MA/MSc in a relevant subject would be beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a collegiate, commercial and values-driven environment of highly-talented specialists in their respective areas. You will also exclusively focus on corporate responsibility working with globally-renowned brands.
Job title: Senior Consultant, Ethical Trade
Location: London, with occasional domestic & international travel