Senior Program Executive - Responsible Sourcing, CRS
- Location: Vietnam
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 31/12/2019
Unederwrite Labaratories are hiring a Senior Program Executive for Responsible Sourcing, CRS who will develop, implements and manages products and advisory services for UL’s Responsible Sourcing group. This hiring can be based either in SEA or ASEAN countries.
- Develops, implements and manages products and advisory services for UL’s Responsible Sourcing group. Manages complex projects from initiation to closure. Develops marketing plans and communications, and supports commercial teams in selling products and services related to an assigned area of expertise. May have direct team management responsibilities.
- Develop, implement and manage assigned products and/or services within the Responsible Sourcing lines of business. Develop go-to-market plans including marketing and operational plans.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in Responsible Sourcing.
- Support commercial teams in selling products and services.
- Interact with clients to improve on product/service delivery and to ensure clients’ needs are met
- Manage the client proposal process through project scoping, delivery timeframe and pricing determination in conjunction with commercial team. The proposal process may involve complex projects and/or opportunities that involve other UL Business Units.
- Oversee the timely delivery of projects (e.g. research, consultation, reports, and assessments) that meet the clients’ needs, which may involve establishing and leading teams for successful project completion.
- Lead on-site and remote advisory services, trainings, and other consultations. Occasionally participate in field-work such as audits, investigations and assessments.
- May manage team of Specialists, either directly or through matrixed management. Develop team skills needed to implement program elements and deliver advisory services.
- Identify industry trends and new business opportunities to enhance existing and/or develop new products and/or services.
- Continually identify areas of improvement to increase productivity and efficiency of product and/or service deliverables
For more information please follow Link to Job.