Senior Project Manager at CSR Asia
CSR Asia invites applications for a Senior Project Manager position in Singapore.
We are looking for a great communicator with strong writing skills, and experience in corporate responsibility. You must be passionate about CSR and sustainable development, a self-starter, with a good understanding of the private sector and experience in business development managing research and consultancy projects.
You need to be able to deliver presentations and training. You will have a track record in securing funding for consultancy and research projects. We can offer you a flexible and friendly work environment, with plenty of opportunities for networking with partners and colleagues around the region, and an ability to create your own work portfolio.
Role and responsibilities
- Liaise with clients and lead on projects in the areas of sustainability consultancy: sustainability reporting, stakeholder engagement, benchmarking, community investment, strategy and policy development and others
- To work and lead on other CSR related projects including research, consultancy and thought leadership
- Delivering in-house and public training
- Write consultancy and research proposals, develop and increase business with existing and prospective clients
- Build our Strategic Partner programme and increase its membership
- Represent CSR Asia at multi-stakeholder functions and to clients
- Support the Directors in developing new products and activities
- Contribute to the CSR Asia weekly newsletter
Knowledge and Experience
1) Excellent written and spoken English
2) Knowledge and experience of CSR, governance or sustainable development issues
3) Degree in a related field
4) Experience in working with corporate clients
5) Good communication and presentation skills
6) Experience in facilitating workshops/briefings
7) Experience in delivering training
8) Proven organisational and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and capacity to meet deadlines
9) Ability to build and maintain relationships effectively both internally and externally
10) Strong IT Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point
11) At least 6 years of relevant work experience
12) Experience of GRI G4/3
13) Masters degree in a related field
14) Experience in working on community investment, inclusive business projects/research
15) Experience in managing all aspects of project management 1
6) Research experience
We are looking for candidates that are creative, curious, outgoing, networkers, have a natural enthusiasm to learn, adventurous, engaging and have an ease in relating to people. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience, and fringe benefits will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested applicants should send their CV with a covering letter in English that describes their work experience, academic achievements and expected salary to [email protected] by no later than 22 May 2015. Short-listed candidates will be contacted individually. Given the high interest in positions at CSR Asia apologies but we will not be able to contact each individual applicant if they are unsuccessful.
Asia CSR Asia is a leading provider of advisory, research and training services on sustainable business practices in Asia. Since 2004, CSR Asia has built capacity and promoted awareness of sustainable development across the region. Through our expanding global presence and our team of specialists, we provide cutting-edge research, strategy advisory, networking and executive education services with an informed understanding of evolving CSR issues on the ground.
Job title: Project Manager
Closing date: 22 May 2015