Services Team Internship at CSR Europe
About CSR Europe:
CSR Europe is the leading European business network for corporate social responsibility (CSR). With around 60 corporate members and 42 national partner organisations, CSR Europe reaches out to over 5000 businesses across Europe. The network was established in 1995 by European Commission President Jacques Delors. For more information, please visit www.csreurope.org.
CSR Europe is currently seeking two Interns/Stagiaires to support the work of the Services Team in delivering projects and services to members.
The internship offers:
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of 70 multinational corporations and 37 European National Partner Organisations
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
The successful candidate will assist staff members in the implementation of activities linked to the European Business Campaign on Skills for Jobs and/or CSR Europe’s projects on governance and accountability.
- Assisting project managers in administration of CSR Europe’s collaborative projects, including webinar and workshop organisation, research and project administration
- Preparation of presentations for webinars and meetings, ad-hoc and individual report writing on various topics related to Corporate Social Responsibility and CSR Europe’s projects
- Update internal documents, website, databases
- Providing administrative support for organising meetings, webinars and conference calls with members and external stakeholders
- Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good understanding of business and the business environment and interest in CSR issues
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) : ability to provide both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Strong experience with MS Office suite
- Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks
- The applicant must be either a recent graduate or a student who is required to complete an internship in order to finish their studies
- The candidate must be available to work for a period of 6 months
- The candidate must have the legal authorization to work in Belgium
Please note that this is a paid internship with a salary of 750 euro/ month. Interested candidates should send their application (CV and letter of motivation) to Mariya Stoyanova ([email protected]) no later than 18 June 2015.
For more information on other CSR Europe’s vacancies, consult the Careers section here.
Job title: Services Team Internship
Salary: 750 euro/month
Contract: 6 months starting September 2015
Closing date: 18 June 2015