Headquarters in France
Author: Nathalie Alonso, AFP
“French court finds pharma firm Servier negligent in deadly drug scandal”, 22 Oct 2015...
Servier did not respond to: re alleged advocacy campaign by IPASA opposing South Africa’s efforts to introduce intellectual property reforms aimed at increasing access to essential medicine
- Related in-depth areas: Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines
- This is a non response from the following companies: Servier
Allegations of pharmaceutical group's planned opposition to So. Africa reforms to increase access to medicines - company responses/non-responses
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
In January 2014, the Innovative Pharmaceutical Association of South Africa (IPASA) was accused of planning and funding an advocacy campaign on behalf of its member companies. The campaign allegedly sought to oppose South Africa’s efforts to introduce...
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories Allergan Amgen AstraZeneca Baxter International Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Eli Lilly Galderma Johnson & Johnson Merck Merck Sharp & Dohme (part of Merck) Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Servier Takeda Pharmaceutical
Author: Carole Belingard, France 3
Selon le ministère de l'Ecologie, cette pollution a pour origine l'usine pharmaceutique ORIL industrie de Bolbec appartenant au groupe Servier. A la demande du ministère, le préfet de Seine-Maritime a prescrit à l'entreprise de "faire réaliser...une...
Author: Angelique Chrisafis, Guardian [UK]
Patients who took a controversial French weight-loss drug that caused the deaths of hundreds of people have filed a criminal lawsuit against the pharmaceutical giant Servier...The medical world is reeling from a French government health-warning that...
- Related stories: France: Criminal lawsuits filed against pharmaceutical giant Servier over weight-loss drug that allegedly caused hundreds of deaths
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Servier