Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC)
Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC)'s web site: www.saicgroup.com
Author: World Benchmarking Alliance
The Automotive Benchmark measures and ranks the world’s leading auto manufacturers. Will they meet the below 2°C warming limit goal set by the Paris Agreement? Are they doing what’s necessary to move to a low carbon economy?...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP25 climate discussions
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: BMW Daimler Dongfeng Motor FAW Fiat Chrysler Ford Geely General Motors Honda Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Mazda Mitsubishi Group Nissan PSA Peugeot Citroën Renault Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Suzuki Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Tesla Motors Toyota Volkswagen
USA: UPS, Nestlé & Microsoft among govt. contractors questioned on human rights due diligence following involvement in travel ban restrictions
Author: NomoGaia (USA)
“Companies are Helping the US Government Keep Travelers Out: Is it Rights-Respectful?”, 17 Mar 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's second travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: AT&T BAE Systems Bechtel CACI General Dynamics HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM L-3 Communications McKesson Microsoft Nestlé Northrop Grumman PAE (see Pacific Architects and Engineers) Raytheon Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Sprint United Technologies UPS Verizon
Author: Associated Press
Shanghai’s environmental watchdog ordered two factories…to halt production pending an investigation into the source of lead poisoning among children in a nearby village. The Shanghai Environmental Protection Bureau said…it was studying lead emissions...
Author: State Environmental Protection Administration (SEPA), China
China's environment watchdog has recently named six more corporations as environmentally-friendly state-level companies, including Shanghai General Motors [a joint venture between General Motors and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Group (SAIC)].....