Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC)
Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC)'s web site: www.saicgroup.com
Author: World Benchmarking Alliance
The Automotive Benchmark measures and ranks the world’s leading auto manufacturers. Will they meet the below 2°C warming limit goal set by the Paris Agreement? Are they doing what’s necessary to move to a low carbon economy?...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP25 climate discussions
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: BMW Daimler Dongfeng Motor FAW Fiat Chrysler Ford Geely General Motors Honda Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Mazda Mitsubishi Group Nissan PSA Peugeot-Citroën Renault Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Suzuki Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Tesla Motors Toyota Volkswagen
USA: UPS, Nestlé & Microsoft among govt. contractors questioned on human rights due diligence following involvement in travel ban restrictions
Author: NomoGaia (USA)
“Companies are Helping the US Government Keep Travelers Out: Is it Rights-Respectful?”, 17 Mar 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's second travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: AT&T BAE Systems Bechtel CACI General Dynamics HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM L-3 Communications McKesson Microsoft Nestlé Northrop Grumman Pacific Architects and Engineers (PAE, part of Lockheed Martin) Raytheon Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Sprint United Technologies UPS Verizon
Author: Associated Press
Shanghai’s environmental watchdog ordered two factories…to halt production pending an investigation into the source of lead poisoning among children in a nearby village. The Shanghai Environmental Protection Bureau said…it was studying lead emissions...
Author: State Environmental Protection Administration (SEPA), China
China's environment watchdog has recently named six more corporations as environmentally-friendly state-level companies, including Shanghai General Motors [a joint venture between General Motors and Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. Group (SAIC)].....