Headquarters in India
Shree Cement website: www.shreecementltd.com
In an attempt to gauge how Indian firms are coping with the interests of various stakeholders, a collaborative effort of non-profits—Oxfam India, Corporate Responsibility Watch, Praxis and Partners in Change—has put together the second edition of India...
"Future in the mix for cement companies with some facing entire earnings at risk," Jun 2016...
Author: Price Waterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd.
SEBI’s regulation in 2012 mandating the top 100 listed companies to report on their performance on the Business Responsibility Guidelines through Business Responsibility Reports (BRRs), along with their Annual Reports...The report sets out to document...
- Related companies: ABB ACC Limited (Associated Cement Companies) Aditya Birla Group Asian Paints Bajaj Auto Bharti Airtel Bosch Cairn Energy Canara Bank Cipla Coal India (CIL) Colgate-Palmolive Cummins Exide GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) GlaxoSmithKline Gujarat Ambuja Cements HDFC Hero Honda Hindalco (part of Aditya Birla Group) Hindustan Unilever ICICI Indian Oil Corporation Infosys Jindal Larsen & Toubro Lupin Mahindra & Mahindra Maruti Suzuki (part of Suzuki) Nestlé NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) NTPC ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Oracle Ranbaxy Laboratories Reliance ADA Reliance Industries Shree Cement Siemens State Bank of India Suzuki Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Tata Steel (see Tata Iron and Steel) Titan Industries (joint venture Tata Group & Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation) Wipro Yes Bank Zee Zydus Cadila
Author: Intl. Business Leaders Forum (IBLF)
Crossing Borders, which is supported by the U.S. Agency for International Development's Global Development Alliance (USAID/GDA), was set up a year ago to enable business leaders to see how their operations impact on and interact with the communities in...
- Related stories: IBLF "Crossing Borders" report on company leaders' visits to 12 countries to witness community, environmental impacts (companies include Coca-Cola, Marriott, Pentland, Cadbury Schweppes, Manpower, BP)
- Related companies: Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Bajaj Auto BG Group (part of Shell) BP Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Coca-Cola Hindustan Unilever ICICI ManpowerGroup Marriott Nestlé Pentland Group Perot Systems SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sambhav Gems Satyam Shree Cement Standard Chartered Tata Group Tetra Laval Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Unilever
Author: Cement Sustainability Initiative
[Chapter headings:] Climate protection and CO2 management, Responsible use of fuels and materials, Employee health and safety, Emissions monitoring and reporting, Local impacts on land and communities [participants: Ash Grove Cement, Cemex, Cimpor,...
- Related stories: Cement Sustainability Initiative assesses progress made on its Agenda for Action after three years, including on carbon emissions and occupational health & safety
- Related companies: Ash Grove Cement Cemex Cimpor CRH (Cement Roadstone Holdings) Gujarat Ambuja Cements HeidelbergCement Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Italcementi Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Secil - Companhia Geral de Cal e Cimento Shree Cement Siam Cement Titan Cement Uniland Votorantim