Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in China
UK: Govt. review of transparency rules for oil & mining co's finds extractive reporting does not harm business interests
The UK Government's review of initial reporting by oil, gas and mining companies under the Reports on Payments to Governments Regulations found that the law requiring extractive companies to disclose details of payments to governments for oil and...
Author: David Cruz, Ambiente y Sociedad, en Blogs El Espectador
“Petrolera china Sinopec demanda a venezolana Pdvsa en tribunal estadounidense” – 7 de diciembre de 2017...
A recent allegation of labour rights breaches under the figure of subcontracting by two subcontractor companies of the Chinese CAMC Engineering Co. Ltd. (Mirkoro SRL construction and Dima-Log SCP Montajes), unveiled again the recurrent practice of...
Ecuador: Amazon Sápara indigenous group reportedly threatened by Chinese oil expansion in their lands
Author: Intercontinental Cry (US)
“The Sápara nation vs. The slimy oil Mungia”...
John Ruggie analyses power of multinational firms - aims to bridge gap between voluntary & binding approaches
Author: John Ruggie, Harvard University, Regulation & Governance (Australia)
"Multinationals as global institution: Power, authority and relative autonomy", 27 June 2017...
- Related companies: Alphabet Apple British American Tobacco Coca-Cola ExxonMobil General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Microsoft Novartis Occidental Petroleum Philip Morris International Reynolds American RJ Reynolds (part of Reynolds American) Shell Sinopec Starbucks Statoil Total Toyota Unilever Walt Disney
Author: Economía El País
“China profundiza su apuesta por América Latina”...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas
- Related companies: China Minmetals China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Three Gorges Corporation CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals) Sinochem Sinopec State Grid Corporation of China WISCO (Wuhan Iron & Steel)
“Boletín Nº 9, junio de 2017- Las inversiones chinas en América Latina”...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest news on natural resources Últimas noticias sobre defensoras/es
- Related companies: Andes Petroleum (joint venture CNPC & Sinopec) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Railway Construction Corriente Resources (joint venture Tongling Nonferrous Metals & China Railway Construction Corporation) Explorcobres, EXSA (part of Corriente Resources) Sinopec Tongling Nonferrous Metals
“Cuadernos de coyuntura 15: La presencia china en Bolivia”...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: Beijing Urban Construction Group China International Water & Electric (CWE) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Railway Construction HydroChina Nanjing Iron and Steel Union Shenzhen Water Sinohydro Sinopec