Member of UN Global Compact
Author: Michael Fichter (Global Labour University of Germany) & Dimitris Stevis (Colorado State University), Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
Global Union Federations have made significant progress in advancing Global Framework Agreements that create arenas for labor relations based on the Core Labor Standards of the...ILO. These Agreements...are a means of setting minimum standards and...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association USA
- Related companies: Accor Adecco Arcelor Mittal BMW Bosch Daimler Danone EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) FCC Ferrovial Freudenberg G4S GEA Group H&M Hochtief IKEA Impregilo ISS Italcementi Kelly Services Lafarge Leoni ManpowerGroup Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Prym Randstad Rheinmetall Rhodia SCA Securitas Siemens Skanska SKF Sodexo Statoil VolkerWessels
Author: Allen & Overy's Human Rights Working Group
[Foreword by Justice Richard Goldstone:] The Business and Human Rights Review provides an important and timely interdisciplinary forum for lawyers and members of the business community to discuss the growing relationship between corporations, both...
- Related stories: Allen & Overy publishes second issue of "Business and Human Rights Review" on implementing UN Guiding Principles Apartheid reparations lawsuits (re So. Africa) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs Latest news on UNWG
- Related companies: Atlas Copco Electrolux Ericsson IKEA National Australia Bank SKF
Author: UN Global Compact
The chief executives of the following 245 companies have expressed interest in signing the statement: 4C Strategies, A. Raymond, A.Z. Industries, AB Volvo Group, ABIMIP, Abu Dhabi National Energy Company (TAQA), Adecco Japan, Adetel Group, Adriatica,...
- Related companies: Anglo American Aramex Arcelor Mittal Areva Arla Foods ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Autostrade Aviatur AXA Bacardi Banco Bradesco Banco do Brasil Bayer BBVA Buenaventura Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Carrefour CNP Assurances Comcraft Group Cosco Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo E.ON Eni F&C Asset Management Fortis France Telecom (now Orange) Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujitsu Siemens (part of Fujitsu) Fujitsu Technology Solutions (part of Fujitsu) H&M Hartmann Holcim Holmen Iberdrola INA Isagen Japan Airlines Johnson Controls Levi Strauss Lexmark Li & Fung Lonmin Lufthansa Mabati Rolling Mills (part of Comcraft Group) Migros Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) Mytilineos National Grid Nestlé Newmont Nexen NH Hoteles Noir Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Novartis Pearson Premier Oil PricewaterhouseCoopers Publicis Randstad Ricoh Rio Tinto Rosy Blue Saint-Gobain Sanofi-Aventis Sasol Shell SKF SNS Reaal Sonae Souza Cruz (part of British American Tobacco) Standard Chartered Talisman TAQA Total UBS Unilever Vinci Volvo Group
Author: Observatoire sur la Responsibilite Societale des Entreprises (ORSE)
[Full list of companies with international framework agreements, with links to full text of most of them]: Quebecor, VolkerWessels, France Telecom, National Australia Bank, Staedler, Euradius, Nampak, Royal Bam, Securitas, PSA Peugeot Citroen,...
- Related stories: 59 Intl. Framework Agreements between companies & unions - survey & recommendations by ORSE
- Related companies: Accor AngloGold Ashanti Arcelor (now ArcelorMittal) Arcelor Mittal Ballast Nedam BMW Bosch Carrefour Chiquita Club Med DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Danone EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) EDF Endesa (part of Enel) Eni Euradius Faber-Castell Falck Fonterra France Telecom (now Orange) Freudenberg GEA Group H&M Hochtief IKEA Impregilo ISS Lafarge Leoni Lukoil Merloni Elettrodomestici Metro Group National Australia Bank Norske Skog OTE Portugal Telecom Prym PSA Peugeot-Citroën Quebecor RAG Rheinmetall Rhodia Royal BAM SCA Securitas Skanska SKF Stabilo Staedler Statoil Telefónica Veidekke VolkerWessels Volkswagen
Author: Observatoire sur la Responsabilité Sociétale des Entreprises (ORSE)
From the industrial sector to the services sector, 59 companies have signed an international framework agreement (IFA) with a global union federation since Danone has started the phenomenon with UNI in 1988...In this directory, ORSE shows the...