Smith and Wesson
Headquarters in USA
Smith and Wesson website: http://www.smith-wesson.com
Author: Suzanne McGee, Guardian (UK)
"Guns in your investment portfolio: arming your 401(k) against gun makers", 6 Dec 2015...
Author: Mary Williams Walsh, New York Times
Fresh from persuading a $5 billion pension fund in Chicago to divest from companies that make firearms, the city’s mayor, Rahm Emanuel, on Thursday urged the chief executives of two major banks to stop financing companies “that profit from gun...
Author: Adam Kanzer, Managing Director and General Counsel of Domini Social Investments, in Reuters Great Debate
Unlike other national tragedies fueled in part by investment decisions – the BP disaster immediately comes to mind – the Newtown massacre has prompted an important and overdue debate about the role of investment in our society. Your IRA is at the...
- Related stories: Adam Kanzer of Domini: "Let’s stop investing our retirement funds in lethal weapons"
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Children Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut - arms firms and investment in the arms industry
- Related companies: Cerberus Capital Management Smith and Wesson Vanguard
Author: Amnesty International
As this study shows, the governments of the G8 authorize unparalleled levels of arms and related assistance to the world's armed forces and law enforcement agencies, but often to those who persistently commit gross human rights violations - equipping...
- Related stories: G8 Arms Exports & Human Rights Violations (Amnesty International)
- Related companies: Air Cess BAE Systems Bell Helicopter (part of Textron) Boeing Bombardier Booz Allen Hamilton Brenco International Carl Walther Carlyle Group Diehl DynCorp Eclats Antivols Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Fiat Finmeccanica Fritz Werner Company Gazprom General Dynamics General Motors Giat (now Nexter) Heckler & Koch Kawasaki Heavy Industries Mauser-Werke MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) New Gomair Nico-Pyrotechnik Nortel Networks Panhard Planetair Pratt and Whitney (part of United Technologies) R-Plus Rheinmetall Rivolier Smith and Wesson ST Kinetics (Singapore Technologies Kinetics, part of ST Engineering) Suburban Guns Textron Thyssen Henschel United Technologies Vinnell (part of Northrop Grumman)