Member of UN Global Compact
ASN Bank methodology for monitoring wages of garment industry workers showcases meaningful social impact assessment
Author: Karen Maas & Marjelle Oosterling-Vermeulen, Impact Centre Erasmus, and Hansje van der Zwaan-Plagman & Charlotte Scheltus, ASN Bank
"Garment companies and living wage: Sustainable investment and social impact measurement: The case study of ASN Bank," 14 Nov 2016...
Netherlands: Businesses, govts., civil society, & financers must work together to achieve Sustainable Development Goals, says Advisory Council on Intl. Affairs
Author: Advisory Council on International Affairs
"The Dutch Diamond Dynamic: Doing Business in the Context of the New Sustainable Development Goals," 29 Jan 2016...
- Related stories: BankTrack calls on banks to pledge to phase out financing coal prior to Paris climate summit
- Related companies: ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) SNS Reaal UmweltBank
Author: Responsible Sourcing Network
¨Group of Investors Urge European Union to Adopt Stronger Conflict Minerals Legislation¨, 21 Oct 2014...
- Related stories: NGOs call on EU to strengthen proposed conflict minerals regulation
- Related in-depth areas: Proposed EU regulation on conflict minerals: commentaries & media coverage
- Related companies: ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Aviva Boston Common Asset Mgmt. SNS Reaal Trillium Corporation Triodos Bank
Report assesses financial institutions' responsibility to respect human rights: Case study on extractives
Author: Dutch Fair Bank Guide & Dutch Fair Insurance Guide
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited ABN Amro, Allianz, APG, CNPC, Delta Lloyd, Generali, GlencoreXstrata, ING, Legal & General, ONGC, Rabobank, Shell to respond - responses & non-responses provided.] In December 2013, the...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: ABN Amro Aegon APG ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Barrick Gold China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Freeport-McMoRan Glencore Glencore Xstrata (now Glencore) Goldcorp ING Legal & General ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Posco Rabobank Shell SNS Reaal Trafigura Beheer Triodos Bank Vedanta Resources
Author: Member companies of Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, UNPRI, US SIF & others
[Signatories include American Baptist Home Mission Societies, Aquinas Associates, ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal), Batirente, Better World Investments, Boston Common Asset Management, Bradglade Ltd, Calvert Investments, Catholic Health East, Christian...
Author: Chris Atkins, Amnesty International
In this special episode of Amnesty TV, film maker Chris Atkins blows the lid on UK Banks’ investment in cluster bombs...Despite the UK being signed up to an international treaty banning cluster bombs, last year alone the Royal Bank of Scotland...
Author: UN Principles for Responsible Investment
Principles for Investors in Inclusive Finance is the initiative of a core group of investors and Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima, the UN Secretary-General’s Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development. The group developed the Principles...