Member of UN Global Compact
Calls for major reforms to UK Modern Slavery Act & mandatory due diligence growing, Ethical Corporation reports
Author: Katherine Steiner-Dicks, Ethical Corporation
"‘We know most global companies have modern slavery in their supply chains’", 6 Aug 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence Latest news on modern slavery & forced labour
- Related companies: "S Group" Argos (part of Home Retail Group) ASDA (part of Walmart) ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) ASOS Barry Callebaut Bavaria (part of SABMiller) Cargill Heineken Home Retail Group Homebase (part of Home Retail Group) John Lewis Partnership Marks & Spencer Rabobank Sainsbury's SNS Reaal Tesco Tony's Chocoloney Travis Perkins Vedanta Resources Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Wickes
Author: Mode in Textile
« La Fair Labor Association et l’ASN Bank annoncent un projet de suivi des données salariales pour les travailleurs de l’habillement », 14 mai 2019 La Fair Labor Association et l’ASN Bank ont annoncé un projet visant à faire progresser la collecte e...
Investors representing $1.3 trillion call on govts to make human rights due diligence mandatory throughout investment lifecycle
On 25 March 2019, the Investor Alliance for Human Rights (IAHR) on behalf of a group of investors representing $1.3 trillion in assets called for enhanced investor due diligence to address environmental, social and governance risks, including human...
ASN Bank methodology for monitoring wages of garment industry workers showcases meaningful social impact assessment
Author: Karen Maas & Marjelle Oosterling-Vermeulen, Impact Centre Erasmus, and Hansje van der Zwaan-Plagman & Charlotte Scheltus, ASN Bank
"Garment companies and living wage: Sustainable investment and social impact measurement: The case study of ASN Bank," 14 Nov 2016...
Netherlands: Businesses, govts., civil society, & financers must work together to achieve Sustainable Development Goals, says Advisory Council on Intl. Affairs
Author: Advisory Council on International Affairs
"The Dutch Diamond Dynamic: Doing Business in the Context of the New Sustainable Development Goals," 29 Jan 2016...
Umweltbank - Germany Banco Fie - Bolivia Ethikbank - Germany Ekobanken - Sweden New Resource Bank - United States ASN - Netherlands GLS Bank - Germany La Nef - France Alternative Bank Schweiz - Switzerland Merkur Cooperative Bank - Denmark Beneficial ...
- Related stories: BankTrack calls on banks to pledge to phase out financing coal prior to Paris climate summit
- Related companies: ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) SNS Reaal UmweltBank
Author: Responsible Sourcing Network
¨Group of Investors Urge European Union to Adopt Stronger Conflict Minerals Legislation¨, 21 Oct 2014...
- Related stories: NGOs call on EU to strengthen proposed conflict minerals regulation
- Related in-depth areas: Proposed EU regulation on conflict minerals: commentaries & media coverage
- Related companies: ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Aviva Boston Common Asset Mgmt. SNS Reaal Trillium Corporation Triodos Bank
Report assesses financial institutions' responsibility to respect human rights: Case study on extractives
Author: Dutch Fair Bank Guide & Dutch Fair Insurance Guide
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited ABN Amro, Allianz, APG, CNPC, Delta Lloyd, Generali, GlencoreXstrata, ING, Legal & General, ONGC, Rabobank, Shell to respond - responses & non-responses provided.] In December 2013, the Dutch...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on UNGPs
- Related companies: ABN Amro Aegon APG ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Barrick Gold China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Freeport-McMoRan Glencore Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) ING Legal & General Investment Management ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Posco Rabobank Shell SNS Reaal Trafigura Beheer Triodos Bank Vedanta Resources
Author: Member companies of Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility, UNPRI, US SIF & others
[Signatories include American Baptist Home Mission Societies, Aquinas Associates, ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal), Batirente, Better World Investments, Boston Common Asset Management, Bradglade Ltd, Calvert Investments, Catholic Health East, Christian...
- Related stories: Investors issue statement expressing support for US conflict minerals rule & disagreement with lawsuit by US industry groups
- Related companies: ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Boston Common Asset Mgmt. F&C Asset Management Mercy Investment Services SNS Reaal Trillium Corporation Triodos Bank