Headquarters in USA
From 2005 to 2013, the company took the name Sprint Nextel Corporation.
Softbank is a major shareholder of Sprint.
USA: UPS, Nestlé & Microsoft among govt. contractors questioned on human rights due diligence following involvement in travel ban restrictions
Author: NomoGaia (USA)
“Companies are Helping the US Government Keep Travelers Out: Is it Rights-Respectful?”, 17 Mar 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's second travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: AT&T BAE Systems Bechtel CACI General Dynamics HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM L-3 Communications McKesson Microsoft Nestlé Northrop Grumman PAE (see Pacific Architects and Engineers) Raytheon Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Sprint United Technologies UPS Verizon
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
Author: Tajha Chappellet-Lanier, NPR
As the nation struggles to deal with the devastation of a magnitude 7.8 earthquake that has left more than 4,000 people dead, information about survivors, those still in danger and what resources are needed is in high demand. Tech and telecom companies...
Author: Roger Runningen & Mike Dorning, Bloomberg News
President Barack Obama is meeting today with chief executives from Bank of America…to EBay…to ask for help in reducing job discrimination against the long-term unemployed. The White House released a list of 23 corporate or small business leaders...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox Yahoo! (part of Verizon)
Author: Sasha Lezhnev & Alexandra Hellmuth, Enough Project
Leading electronics companies are making progress in eliminating conflict minerals from their supply chains, but still cannot label their products as being conflict free...Intel, Motorola..., HP, and Apple...have developed conflict minerals programs.....
- Related stories: Some electronics companies are eliminating conflict minerals from supply chains, but others show no progress, Enough Project
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: Acer Advanced Micro Devices Apple AT&T Boeing Bosch Canon Dell General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) HP (Hewlett-Packard) HTC IBM Intel Lenovo LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) Lockheed Martin Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Motorola Mobility (part of Lenovo) Motorola Solutions Nikon (part of Mitsubishi Group) Nintendo Nokia Northrop Grumman Panasonic Research In Motion (now BlackBerry) Royal Philips Electronics Samsung SanDisk Sharp Signet Jewelers Sony Sprint Telefónica Toshiba United Technologies Verizon
[PDF] Corporate Equality Index 2012; Rating American Workplaces on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Equality
Author: Human Rights Campaign Foundation
...[T]he Corporate Equality Index [CEI] represents [how] corporate America...prioritize[s] the protection, recruitment and retention of LGBT [Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender] employees...[S]uccessful U.S. businesses have proven...that LGBT...
- Related stories: USA: Report of Human Rights Campaign Foundation rates over 300 companies on their lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender policies
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acer Adecco Group Adobe Systems Advance Auto Parts Advanced Micro Devices Aegon AES Aetna Affiliated Computer Services AFLAC Agco Agilent Technologies Ahold Delhaize AIG Air Products Alaska Air Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Allegheny Energy Allergan Alliant Energy Alliant Techsystems Allstate Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Electric Power American Express Amerigroup Ameriprise Financial AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Aramark Archer Daniels Midland Arent Fox Arizona Public Service Company (part of Pinnacle West Capital) Arnold & Porter Arrow Electronics ArvinMeritor Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Assurant AstraZeneca AT&T Atmos Energy Auto-Owners Insurance Autoliv AutoNation AutoZone Avaya Avery Dennison Avnet Avon Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Baker Hughes Baldor Electric (now ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc.) Ball Corp. Bank of America Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Bausch & Lomb Baxter International Bayer BB&T BBVA BD (Becton, Dickinson) Bed Bath & Beyond Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Big Lots BJ's Wholesale Club BlackRock Blockbuster BNP Paribas Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Boston Scientific BP Bridgestone Bright Horizons Bristol-Myers Squibb Burger King Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cablevision Caleres (formerly Brown Shoe) Calpine Cameron International Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Capgemini Capital One Cargill Carlson CarMax Casino Caterpillar CBS Celanese CenterPoint Energy Cerner Charles Schwab Charter Communications Chesapeake Energy Chevron Choice Hotels Chrysler (part of Fiat Chrysler) CHS Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems CIT Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox CMS Energy CNA Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Comerica Commercial Metals Community Health Systems Compass Group Computer Sciences (CSC) Con Edison ConAgra ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Constellation Energy Corning Costco Covington & Burling Cox Enterprises Credit Suisse Crown Holdings CSX Cummins Dana Danaher Darden Restaurants DaVita Dean Foods Delhaize Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu DelSur (part of PPL Corporation) Delta Air Lines Deutsche Bank Devon Energy Diageo Dillard's DirecTV Dole Dollar General Dominion Resources Domino's Pizza Domtar Dorsey & Whitney Dover Dow Chemical Dr Pepper Snapple Group DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Eastman Kodak Eaton Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Arts Eli Lilly EMC Emcor Group Emerson Electric Energy Future Holdings Energy Transfer Partners Entergy EOG Resources Erie Insurance Group Estée Lauder Exelon Expedia Express Scripts ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Family Dollar Fannie Mae FedEx Fenwick & West Fifth Third Bank First American First Data (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) First Horizon FirstEnergy Fiserv Fluor FMC Foot Locker Ford Fortune Brands Franklin Templeton Freddie Mac Freeport-McMoRan Freescale Semiconductor Frontier Oil GameStop Gannett Gap Genentech General Dynamics General Electric General Mills General Motors Genuine Parts Genworth Financial Genzyme Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Global Partners Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google (part of Alphabet) Graybar Electric Group 1 Automotive Guardian Life Insurance H&R Block H. J. Heinz (see Heinz) Halliburton Hallmark Cards Hanesbrands Hanover Insurance Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Hasbro HCA Health Care Service Health Net Henry Schein Herman Miller Hershey Hertz Hess Corporation Hilton Holland & Knight Holly Corporation Home Depot Honeywell Hormel Hospira Host Hotels & Resorts Howrey LLP HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hunton & Williams Huntsman Hyatt IBM Illinois Tool Works Ingram Micro Integrys Energy Group Intel InterContinental Hotels International Paper Interpublic Group Intuit ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit Jacobs Jarden Jenner & Block JetBlue Airways John Deere John Hancock Financial Services (part of Manulife Financial) Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Jones Group JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KB Home KBR Kellogg Kelly Services Kenneth Cole Kimberly-Clark Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants Kinder Morgan Inc. Kohl's KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Kroger L.L.Bean Land O'Lakes Lear Levi Strauss Lexmark Liberty Global Liberty Mutual Limited Brands Lincoln National Littler Mendelson Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Lockheed Martin Loews Macy's ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Mars Marsh & McLennan Masco MasterCard Mattel McAfee (part of Intel) McDermott Will & Emery McDonald's McKesson McKinsey MeadWestvaco Medtronic Meijer Merck Metlife Micron Microsoft Mirant (part of NRG Energy) Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Mohawk Industries Monsanto (part of Bayer) Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Motorola Solutions Murphy Oil Mylan Laboratories Nash Finch National Grid National Oilwell Varco Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Life New York Times Newell Rubbermaid Newmont Goldcorp News Corporation Nike NiSource Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Nortel Networks Northeast Utilities Northern Trust Northrop Grumman Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance NRG Energy Nucor NYSE Euronext Occidental Petroleum Office Depot Office Depot Inc. (previously OfficeMax) Omnicare Omnicom ONEOK Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Oshkosh Owens & Minor Owens Corning Owens-Illinois Paccar Pacificorp (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Pantry Parker Hannifin Peabody Energy Pearson Penske Automotive PepsiCo PetSmart Pfizer PG&E Philip Morris USA (part of Altria) Pilgrim's (part of JBS) Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Pitney Bowes Plains All American Pipeline PNC Financial Services PNM Resources Polaroid Polo Ralph Lauren PPG Praxair PricewaterhouseCoopers Principal Financial Procter & Gamble Progress Energy (part of Duke Energy) Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group Publicis Qualcomm Quest Diagnostics R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Reynolds American Rite Aid Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Ross Stores Royal Caribbean Cruises Ryder Ryland (now CalAtlantic Group) Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Sallie Mae Sanmina-SCI Sanofi Sara Lee Seagate Technology Sealed Air Sempra Energy Severn Trent Shaw Group Shell Sherwin-Williams Smithfield Foods Smurfit-Stone Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Southern Company Southwest Airlines Sprint Staples Starbucks Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels State Street Steelcase Sullivan & Cromwell Sun Life Financial Sunoco (part of Energy Transfer Partners) SunTrust Banks Supervalu Symantec Sysco T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Tenet Healthcare Terex Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron Thomson Reuters Tiffany Time Warner TJX Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Travelers Tutor Perini Tyson UBS UGI Utilities Unilever Union Pacific Unisys United States Steel United Technologies UnitedHealth Group UPS URS US Airways US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Virgin America Virgin Media Visa Inc. Visteon Volkswagen Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management Weil, Gotshal & Manges Wellpoint Wells Fargo Western Union Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Williams Companies Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati Winn-Dixie WPP Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xcel Energy Xerox XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) YUM!
Author: Steve Stecklow, Farnaz Fassihi & Loretta Chao, Wall Street Journal [USA]
During 2009's demonstrations…Huawei carried out government orders on behalf of its client, MTN Irancell…to suspend text messaging and block the Internet phone service…In…2009, Siemens disclosed that its joint venture with Nokia, NSN, had provided Iran...
Author: Raz Godelnik, co-founder and CEO of Eco-Libris in TriplePundit
Next month, the government is launching a new Public-Private Alliance for Responsible Minerals Trade (PPA), creating a ‘conflict free’ certification program for electronics companies in the Democratic Republic of Congo...The aim of the PPA is not just...