Headquarters in USA
Staples website: http://www.staples.com
Author: Alexia Fernández Campbell, Vox
Many of America’s largest businesses and corporations have been vocal in their support for government policies meant to curb carbon emissions,...[however] a smaller number of businesses — mostly US manufacturers and coal companies — have fiercely...
USA: 600+ investors & companies call on Trump administration to take action on climate change & low-carbon economy
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor (UK)
“Top US investors and companies unite to promote low carbon future ahead of Trump inauguration”, 10 January 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Mitigation Responsible public policy Technology and human rights - advances by business USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: adidas Adobe Systems Advanced Micro Devices Allianz Boston Common Asset Mgmt. DuPont Gap General Mills Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Levi Strauss Mars Mercy Investment Services Mondelēz International Monsanto (part of Bayer) Nike PG&E Staples Starbucks Unilever
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Ucilia Wang & Alison Moodie, Guardian (UK)
"What businesses want Trump to know about climate change," 23 Nov 2016...
“Amazon, PepsiCo y 28 empresas más firman Acuerdo para hacer frente a la brecha salarial”...
Author: Becky Dempsey, GreenBiz
More than 700 sustainability executives are set to convene next month in Arizona to discuss the trends, tools and technologies needed to move their companies toward a more sustainable future, energized by the climate goals set last month by the Paris...
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox 3M Baxter International Best Buy Boeing Campbell Soup Dell Dow Chemical Facebook Gap Genentech General Motors Kimberly-Clark Land O'Lakes McDonald's McKinsey Ralph Lauren Sealed Air Siemens Sodexo Staples Starbucks Steelcase Target Tiffany VF Corp Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores show improvement of measures taken by companies for LGBT workers
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage
"Obama slams Staples, big companies on healthcare: 'Shame on them'", ...
- Related companies: Staples
Author: City News Service (USA)
[A] 66-year-old man was awarded $26 million by a jury that found he was discriminated against and harassed based upon his age by his supervising managers at Staples…Bobby Dean Nickel, 64 when he lost his job, was hired by Corporate Express in August of...