Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Starbucks website: http://www.starbucks.com
Author: 20 Minutes et AFP (France)
« Décret anti-immigration: Starbucks, Uber et d'autes grandes entreprises américaines répondent à Trump », 30 janvier 2017...
Brazil: Repórter Brasil releases report on poor working conditions & irregular use of pesticides on certified coffee farms, it includes companies’ comments
Repórter Brasil releases a report on poor working conditions and irregular use of pesticides on coffee farms certified by important labels of good practices such as UTZ, Rainforest Alliance, Imaflora, Certifica Minas and sustainable procurement progra...
USA: 600+ investors & companies call on Trump administration to take action on climate change & low-carbon economy
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor (UK)
“Top US investors and companies unite to promote low carbon future ahead of Trump inauguration”, 10 January 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Mitigation Responsible public policy Technology and human rights - advances by business USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: adidas Adobe Systems Advanced Micro Devices Allianz Boston Common Asset Mgmt. DuPont Gap General Mills Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Levi Strauss Mars Mercy Investment Services Mondelēz International Monsanto Nike PG&E Staples Starbucks Unilever
Author: Antonio Zappulla, Thomson Reuters Foundation News (UK)
"To advance LGBT rights, companies must think "glocally"", 12 Jan 2017...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms
- Related in-depth areas: Positive initiatives by businesses to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: adidas Apple BP NBA Starbucks Uber
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Alison Moodie, Guardian (UK)
"Google, Apple, Facebook race towards 100% renewable energy target", 6 Dec 2016...
Myanmar: Big consumer companies may be violating US sanctions by sourcing tin from mine controlled by United Wa State Army, linked to narcotics trafficking
Author: Yimoun Lee and Joel Schectman, Reuters
“How a rebel Myanmar tin mine may up-end a global supply chain”, 28 Nov 2016...
Author: Merrit Kennedy, NPR
17 November 2016...