Sterling Corporate Services
Headquarters in United Arab Emirates
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to our fourth PMSC Bulletin. To assist those interested in private military & security companies (PMSCs) and their impacts on human rights, we publish this bulletin semi-annually to highlight key developments reported by NGOs, governments,...
- Related stories: Abu Ghraib lawsuits against CACI, Titan (now L-3) DynCorp lawsuits (re Colombia & Ecuador)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: Academi (formerly Blackwater) Aegis Defence Services (part of Aegis Group) Amazon.com BAE Systems Blue Mountain CACI DynCorp Engility (formerly part of L-3 Communications) G4S General Dynamics ISS Lockheed Martin Nestlé Saracen Intl. Securitas AB Group Sterling Corporate Services
Response by Sterling Corporate Services: UN Working Group on the use of mercenaries says private military & security firms operating in Somalia need regulation.
- Related stories: UN Working Group on the use of mercenaries says private military & security firms operating in Somalia need regulation.
- This is a response from the following companies: Sterling Corporate Services
Author: Stephen Heifetz, Steptoe (Counsel to Sterling Corporate Services)
The report alleges numerous falsehoods with regard to Sterling Corporate Services (SCS)'s involvement in developing the Puntland Maritime Police Force (PMPF), a counter-piracy project in the Puntland State of Somalia. Many Somalia Eritrea Monitoring...
- Related stories: UN Monitoring Group on Somalia & Eritrea raises human rights concerns about Sterling Corporate Services operations in Somalia
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace Private military & security companies Somalia UN Working Group on the use of mercenaries
- Related companies: Sterling Corporate Services