Stockland website: www.stockland.com.au
Author: Dr Katie Hepworth, Australasian Centre for Corporate Responsibility (ACCR)
"Labour Hire & Contracting Across the ASX100", 12 May 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Establishing a Modern Slavery Act in Australia
- Related companies: Alumina BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) Charter Hall CIMIC Dexus Downer Group Evolution Mining Fortescue Metals Group Goodman GPT Group Iluka Resources Lend Lease Group Mirvac Newcrest Northern Star Rio Tinto Scentre Stockland Vicinity Whitehaven Coal
Equileap researched 3,519 companies in 23 developed economies, representing 98 million employees, and ranked them based on 19 gender equality criteria... There has been an increase in the average score of the 100 best performing companies over the past...
- Related in-depth areas: Gender, Business & Human Rights: Research & Analysis
- Related companies: Adobe Systems AGL Air New Zealand ANZ Bank ASX Group AXA Bank of America BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BillerudKorsnäs (Billerud Korsnäs) Biogen BlackRock BNP Paribas British Land Caltex Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Castellum Challenger Financial Services Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Coca-cola Amatil Cofinimmo Commbank Contact Energy Convivio Hotels Danone Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Eli Lilly Elisa Enagás Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fonterra Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Gilead Sciences Gjensidige GlaxoSmithKline GPT Group Hilton Investec Iron Mountain ITV Johnson & Johnson Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Kimberly-Clark L'Oreal Lendlease Project Management & Construction (formerly Bovis Lend Lease, trading as Lendlease) Marriott Medibank Merck Mirvac Money Super Market Group National Australia Bank NH Hoteles Orange Origin Energy Publicis Qantas Airways REA Group Red Eléctrica de España Repsol Royal Bank of Canada Royal Mail Sanofi SAP Schibsted Schneider Electric Schroders Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered Stockland Stora Enso Storebrand Suncorp Swedbank Tele2 Telenet Telenor Telstra TF1 Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank) Transurban Unilever Verizon Vicinity Vodafone Westpac WPP YUM! Z Energy
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson PNC Financial Services PSA Peugeot-Citroën Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank) Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich
Author: Jess McCabe, Environmental Finance
Coca-Cola has been kicked off the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index...41 firms were added to the DJSI World and 23 deleted...Société Générale is among the largest additions...along with...Schneider Electric and...Medtronic... SAM...also named 19 ...
- Related stories: Dow Jones Sustainability Index adds 41 firms, deletes 23 including Coke, HP; names "supersector leaders" on sustainability
- Related companies: Air France KLM Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Banco Itau BMW Coca-Cola DSM EMC EnCana HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group Korea Telecom (KT) Lotte Shopping Medtronic Microsoft NTT Docomo Pearson PepsiCo Repsol YPF Roche Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Société Générale Sprint Stockland Swiss Re Westpac Xerox Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: Liquor, Hospitality & Miscellaneous Union [Australia]
Cleaners around the country have nominated property company Allco as the winner of the inaugural Golden Toilet Brush Award to be handed out today...Allco...has declined repeated invitations to meet cleaners' representatives...They are the only major...