Stronger Together South Africa Project Officer - Western Cape
- Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape
- Salary: ZAR 187,000
- Closing Date: 12/06/2019
Stronger Together South Africa established in 2017, has been providing training, guidance and facilitating cross-supply chain dialogue in the South African fruit and wine industries and global supply chains. The programme works closely with its partners WIETA and SIZA. We have secured funding from the UK Home Office to expand the programme to the wider agricultural sector in 2019 – 2021, building on the strong foundation, reputation and relationships developed to date and successfully rolling it out to new sectors.
Stronger Together is looking for an effective Project Officer with strong administrative and organisational skills to support the programme managers with excellent event organising, data management, and communication skills.
Who you are
- An experienced administrator who has ideally worked with or within the business sector on ethical trade/responsible business/supply chains behaviour
- Someone with experience of organising training event or workshops
- A great organiser, with the ability to set and meet demanding targets and deadlines, and manage competing priorities
- An excellent communicator
- A motivated and enthusiastic worker, able to work independently and with remote colleagues/stakeholders, delivering day-to-day workload with minimal supervision
- Someone with an excellent eye for detail experienced in data capturing and management
- A good problem solver with the ability to think on their feet
- Experience of providing administrative support to innovative projects
- Experience working in or with/knowledge of the agricultural sector
Interview date: 19th / 20th June
To apply: send your CV incl. two referees and a letter of interest (max. 1 page) explaining what attracts you to the role, and how you meet the requirements of the role to Katy Winkworth at [email protected]. For further questions please contact: [email protected].
For more information about the position and how to apply please follow Link to Job.