Headquarters in Japan
Suzuki website: http://www.suzuki.com
Author: The Hindu [India]
A total of 25,000-30,000 workers of auto ancilliary units in the Gurgaon-Manesar belt...[have been]...agitating for around six days...The belt...includes major auto component suppliers such as Rico Auto, Sunbeam Auto, Sona Koyo Steering Systems,...
Author: Indian Express
IBM will support the first tribal theme park in Gujarat in Sasan Gir...It will be run and managed by the tribals of Sasan Gir, known as the Siddis...Mamtha Sharma, Manager, CSR and Community Affairs, IBM said: “...Our experts helped in developing the...
Suzuki did not respond to: SOMO report says top 10 auto-makers allegedly failing to address supply chain conflict minerals.
- Related in-depth areas: SOMO report on car manufacturers - company responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Suzuki
Author: Devina Sengupta, Sreeradha D Basu, Saumya Bhattacharya, Economic Times
Three days after a woman was gang-raped and thrown out of a bus in New Delhi, it's not just the country's citizens that are grappling with alternating waves of shame, fear and anger. Corporate India is pounding with the same emotions, and although a...
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The Thilawa Special Economic Zone is an industrial complex being developed 23 km southeast of Yangon city center in Myanmar. It is the flagship project of the Japan International Co-operation Agency (JICA)...Residents displaced to give way to the 400...
Author: Price Waterhouse Coopers Pvt. Ltd.
SEBI’s regulation in 2012 mandating the top 100 listed companies to report on their performance on the Business Responsibility Guidelines through Business Responsibility Reports (BRRs), along with their Annual Reports...The report sets out to document...
- Related companies: ABB ACC Limited (Associated Cement Companies) Aditya Birla Group Asian Paints Bajaj Auto Bharti Airtel Bosch Cairn Energy Canara Bank Cipla Coal India (CIL) Colgate-Palmolive Cummins Exide GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) GlaxoSmithKline Gujarat Ambuja Cements HDFC Hero Honda Hindalco (part of Aditya Birla Group) Hindustan Unilever ICICI Indian Oil Corporation Infosys Jindal Larsen & Toubro Lupin Mahindra & Mahindra Maruti Suzuki (part of Suzuki) Nestlé NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) NTPC ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Oracle Ranbaxy Laboratories Reliance ADA Reliance Industries Shree Cement Siemens State Bank of India Suzuki Tata Consultancy Services (part of Tata Group) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Tata Steel (see Tata Iron and Steel) Titan Industries (joint venture Tata Group & Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation) Wipro Yes Bank Zee Zydus Cadila
In an attempt to gauge how Indian firms are coping with the interests of various stakeholders, a collaborative effort of non-profits—Oxfam India, Corporate Responsibility Watch, Praxis and Partners in Change—has put together the second edition of...
Author: Shreeja Sen & Amrit Raj, Live Mint
A Gurugram court on Friday convicted 31 workers in connection with violence that broke out at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd’s plant in Manesar, Haryana, in 2012. The 31 were among 148 workers accused of rioting, conspiracy to commit murder and arson at the...
- Related stories: India: 31 Convicted, 117 Acquitted by Haryana Court in Maruti Manesar case
- Related companies: Maruti Suzuki (part of Suzuki) Suzuki
Author: Anumeha Yadav, Scroll
...[H]undreds of workers of automobile manufacturing factories in Manesar...staged a demonstration. It was a show of solidarity with 13 former workers of Maruti Suzuki India Limited who were handed life sentences...for the death of a manager during...
- Related stories: India: 13 workers sentenced to life imprisonment for violence at Maruti's plant in Manesar
- Related companies: Honda Maruti Suzuki (part of Suzuki) Suzuki