Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Sweden
Swedbank website: http://www.swedbank.com
Author: Ethical Globalization Initiative
Participating companies in the Plural initiative: Amica, Apoteket, AstraZeneca, Hewlett-Packard, IKEA, ISS, Mercuri Urval, Public Dental Service in Stockholm, Rica City Hotels, Swedish Post Office, Swedish Television, Swedbank, TeliaSonera Sverige, V...
Author: Swedwatch, Fair Finance Guide
This report focuses on the risks and responsibilities associated with investments in companies that are active in countries with ongoing violent conflicts and humanitarian crises... Using the terminology of the UNGPs, a company that has a business...
Swedbank Robur has actively managed sustainability within our portfolios for more than 20 years, whereby a serious approach to climate change has led to us becoming a leading global performer on carbon emissions. We have implemented several measures...
- This is a response from the following companies: Swedbank
Sweden: Lack of investment in climate solutions by fund management co's puts Paris agreement at risk, finds report; incl. co responses
"Turning the tide - The urgent need to shift capital flows to climate solutions: A case study of ten fund management companies", a new report by Swedwatch focuses on the role of the finance sector in reallocating large capital streams towards green...
Briefing reviews measures taken by sponsors of the Swedish Football Association to address human rights risks associated with 2018 FIFA World Cup
Swedwatch's latest briefing "The 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia: Sponsorship and human rights" focuses on the role of corporate sponsors in addressing human rights risks associated with major sporting events. It highlights measures taken by sponsors of...
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson Peugeot (see PSA Peugeot-Citroën) PNC Financial Services Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications Société Générale Sodexo South32 (part of BHP Billiton) Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich
Author: Katarina Heissenberger, Analyst, Responsible Investments, Swedbank, Sweden
Swedbank Robur outperforms the other investors in the report by Fair Action, both in the total comparison as well as regarding engagement per company. Swedbank is also the most active owner with own, direct engagement dialogues with textile and apparel...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises
- Related in-depth areas: Living wage
- Related companies: H&M Swedbank
Author: Fair Action (Sweden), Fair Finance Guide International, The Future in Our Hands (Norway)
"Shareholders of H&M fail to take responsibility for garment workers’ wages", 31 January 2019...
- Related stories: Bangladesh: Fair Action reports that Nordic banks fail to hold H&M and other brands accountable to living wage promises Bangladesh: Widespread garment worker protests over minimum wage increase; leads to mass dismissals
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights Living wage
- Related companies: Danske Bank DnB NOR H&M Handelsbanken KappAhl KLP Forsikring Länsförsäkringar Lindex MQ Nordea Bank ODIN Fund Management (part of SpareBank1 Group) SEB Skandia SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge SpareBank 1 SMN SpareBank 1 SR-Bank SpareBank 1 Østlandet Storebrand Swedbank