Member of UN Global Compact
Talal Abu-Ghazaleh website: www.tagi.com/default.aspx?&lang=en
Author: UN Global Compact
We hereby endorse The CEO Water Mandate and ask other business leaders and their companies to adopt the Mandate into their corporate policies and operations. [CEOs of: Agbar, Arup, Athens Water and Sewerage Company, Avon Metals, Banesto Bank, Bayer,...
- Related stories: UN Global Compact & Pacific Institute convene CEOs of major firms on Water Mandate to address companies' water impacts
- Related companies: Arup Banesto Bayer Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Coca-Cola Hellenic Danone Diageo Dow Chemical GlaxoSmithKline Hayleys Hindustan Construction Läckeby Water Levi Strauss Liqum Metito Molson Coors Nestlé Netafim PepsiCo PricewaterhouseCoopers Reed Elsevier Group SABMiller Sasol Sekem Shell Siemens Suez SunOpta Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Unilever Westpac WPP
Author: Global Education Initiative - World Economic Forum
[Provides details of contributions made by participating companies & organisations: Aramex, British Council, CADER (ChangeAgent for Arab Development and Education Reform), Cisco, Vector Capital, Corel Corporation (part of Vector Capital),...
- Related stories: World Economic Forum's "Global Education Initiative" now supporting schools in Jordan, Occupied Territories, Rajasthan (India)- & project planned for Egypt
- Related companies: Aramex Cisco Systems Corel (part of Vector Capital) Corning Dell DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Estarta Solutions Fastlink France Telecom (now Orange) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Integrated Technology Group Intel Jordan Telecom Menhaj Technologies Microsoft Nortel Networks Pearson Rubicon Siemens SkillSoft Sun Microsystems Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Vector Capital
Author: UN Global Compact
The policy on Communication on Progress (COP), introduced in 2003, was designed to increase transparency around Global Compact companies and their actions in support of the ten principles. Companies are asked to communicate publicly on their progress...
- Related companies: ABN Amro Accor Aditya Birla Group Aéroports de Paris (ADP) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Allianz Anglo American Aviva BASF BBVA BHP Billiton BOC Group (part of Linde) BP BT Carrefour CDO Foodsphere Central Warehousing Corporation Chennai Petroleum Corporation Cisco Systems Companhia Paranaense de Energia (COPEL) DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Danisco Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Diageo EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) EDF Empresas CMPC Epson (part of Seiko) Equals International Ericsson Eskom France Telecom (now Orange) Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) Grupo Nueva Grupo OHL H&M Hindustan Paper Corporation Holcim HP (Hewlett-Packard) ICI Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Indian Oil Corporation Indo Gulf Fertilisers (part of Aditya Birla Group) Infosys Interros ISS ITP Group (Industria de Turbo Propulsores) John Ward Ceylon Ketchum Konkan Railway La Poste Lafarge Lagardère Linde Mabuhay Vinyl Mansour Group National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) NBCC Nestlé Nike Norsk Hydro (now part of Statoil) Norske Skog Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTPC Pearson Pentland Group Petrobras Pfizer Placer Dome (part of Barrick Gold) Pressalit Group PricewaterhouseCoopers PSA Peugeot-Citroën Publicis RCF (Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers) Renault Repsol YPF RGS Ricoh RUSAL Saint-Gobain SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Sasol Seiko Serendip Productions Severn Trent Shell Société Générale Sofiyska Voda Stora Enso Suez Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Talisman Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Telefónica Textil Santanderina TNT (part of TPG) Toshiba Total Unaxis Unilever Unimasters Logistics Group UPM Vacsera Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Vijayadeep Laboratories Volkswagen Volvo Car (part of Ford) West LB Westpac Winsome Group Wisekey