Thai Union Group
Headquarters in Thailand
Author: Kate Hodal, the Guardian
3 June 2019...
Bolton Group to adopt new tuna sourcing policy following consumer pressure for better fishing practices & human rights standards for workers
Author: Oliver Knowles, Greenpeace
"People powered progress on tuna", 24 October 2018...
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR)
...The purpose of ICCR’s Best Practice Guidance on Ethical Recruitment of Migrant Workers is to highlight the steps some leading companies have made that may serve as examples or models for other companies looking to implement ethical recruitment...
- Related stories: Report & guidance on cos. best practice to protect migrant workers in recruitment & supply chains
- Related companies: Coca-Cola CP (Charoen Pokphand) HP (Hewlett-Packard) Original Penguin (part of Perry Ellis International) Patagonia Perry Ellis International Princes Thai Union Group
Thailand: Govt. could take steps to eliminate destructive fishing & human rights abuses from seafood supply chains
Author: Tara Buakamsri, Myanmar Times
"Major Change for Thai Seafood Industry", 28 Jul 2017...
- Related stories: World’s largest tuna firm Thai Union announces pathbreaking environmental & labour reforms - moving toward full digital traceability
- Related companies: Thai Union Group
World’s largest tuna firm Thai Union announces pathbreaking environmental & labour reforms - moving toward full digital traceability
Following a global Greenpeace campaign to protect workers and marine life through reforms in the seafood industry, Thai Union announced new commitments, including efforts to support best practice fisheries, reduce illegal and unethical practices in...
Author: Undercurrent News
Food giant Mars has announced a plan to eliminate labor rights abuses from its supply chain, especially for tuna sourcing in Thailand....
Thailand: Migrant workers allowed greater representation in welfare committees of some companies including Thai Union
Author: Penchan Charoensuthipan, Bangkok Post
“Migrants get voice in welfare committees”, 27 Jun 2016...
- Related companies: Thai Union Frozen