The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Poland
Author: Human Rights Campaign
“HRC Recognizes Major Employers in Chile Committed to LGBT inclusion” – 23 July 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Gender, Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: Accenture BASF Bayer Caterpillar Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Entel SA General Electric (GE) Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) McKinsey Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Walmart
Author: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Related stories: Saudi Arabia: Land activist resisting forced expulsion for NEOM giga project construction shot by govt. forces
- This is a response from the following companies: The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Saudi Arabia: Groups call on project management consultancies to divest from NEOM giga construction project following land activist shooting by govt.
In April 2020, activist Abdul-Rahim al-Howeiti was killed by Saudi security forces when protesting his community's forced expulsion from their land in Al- Khuraybah to make way for the development of giga-project NEOM. Saudi Arabia's NEOM gigaproject...
Angola: Accounting, consultancy & legal firms allegedly facilitated exploitation of country’s wealth by Africa’s richest woman
An investigative report by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists claim that consulting, accounting and law firms played a key role in helping Africa’s wealthiest woman amass and shield a fortune. PwC, Boston Consulting Group and...
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Author: Esha Chhabra, Wired
31 January 2019...
- Related stories: Australia: WWF partners with tech cos. to track supply chains involved in environmental harm & human rights abuses
- Related companies: The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Australia: WWF partners with tech cos. to track supply chains involved in environmental harm & human rights abuses
The World Wide Fund (WWF) in Australia is partnering with technology companies to track supply chains and help stop illegal, unsustainable fishing practices and curb human rights abuses such as slavery. Media reports are linked below.
Author: Michael Forsythe, Mark Mazzetti, Ben Hubbard and Walt Bogdanich, The New York Times
"Consulting Firms Keep Lucrative Saudi Alliance, Shaping Crown Prince’s Vision", 4 November 2018...
Author: Desastre (México)
“Estas son las mejores empresas para trabajar si eres LGBT en México”, 6 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Pasos positivos
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Berkshire Hathaway Cinépolis Citibanamex (formerly Banamex, part of Citigroup) CompuCom Dow Chemical Edelman EY (Ernst & Young) Ford General Electric (GE) Google México (part of Alphabet) Herman Miller IBM JPMorgan Chase Kellogg MasterCard Nielsen PayPal Pemex PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo TE Connectivity The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Unilever