The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Poland
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Australia: WWF partners with tech cos. to track supply chains involved in environmental harm & human rights abuses
The World Wide Fund (WWF) in Australia is partnering with technology companies to track supply chains and help stop illegal, unsustainable fishing practices and curb human rights abuses such as slavery. Media reports are linked below.
Author: Esha Chhabra, Wired
31 January 2019...
- Related stories: Australia: WWF partners with tech cos. to track supply chains involved in environmental harm & human rights abuses
- Related companies: The Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Author: Michael Forsythe, Mark Mazzetti, Ben Hubbard and Walt Bogdanich, The New York Times
"Consulting Firms Keep Lucrative Saudi Alliance, Shaping Crown Prince’s Vision", 4 November 2018...
Author: Desastre (México)
“Estas son las mejores empresas para trabajar si eres LGBT en México”, 6 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Pasos positivos
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Berkshire Hathaway Cinépolis Citibanamex (formerly Banamex, part of Citigroup) CompuCom Dow Chemical Edelman EY (Ernst & Young) Ford General Electric Google México (part of Alphabet) Herman Miller IBM JPMorgan Chase Kellogg MasterCard Nielsen PayPal (part of eBay) Pemex PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo TE Connectivity The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Unilever