Thyssen Henschel website: http://www.thyssen-hit.de
Author: Control Arms Coalition [Oxfam, Amnesty International, International Action Network on Small Arms (IANSA)]
85 of the world’s top 100 arms companies in 2003 were headquartered in the industrialised world. This paper shows how many of them (including...Pratt and Whitney [part of United Technologies]...Mercedes-Benz [part of DaimlerChrysler] and...BAE Systems)...
- Related stories: Amnesty & Oxfam report says arms companies may be transferring production overseas to avoid controls at home - weapons reaching human rights abusers
- Related in-depth areas: Arms & weapons Killings - an introduction NGO
- Related companies: BAE Systems Boeing DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Doosan Group EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Elbit Systems Ford Land Rover (part of Tata Group) Land Systems OMC (part of BAE Systems) Lockheed Martin Mercedes-Benz (part of Daimler) Pratt and Whitney (part of United Technologies) Raytheon Thyssen Henschel United Technologies
Author: Amnesty International
As this study shows, the governments of the G8 authorize unparalleled levels of arms and related assistance to the world's armed forces and law enforcement agencies, but often to those who persistently commit gross human rights violations - equipping...
- Related stories: G8 Arms Exports & Human Rights Violations (Amnesty International)
- Related companies: Air Cess BAE Systems Bell Helicopter (part of Textron) Boeing Bombardier Booz Allen Hamilton Brenco International Carl Walther Carlyle Group Diehl DynCorp Eclats Antivols Elf Aquitaine (now part of Total) Fiat (part of Fiat Chrysler) Finmeccanica Fritz Werner Company Gazprom General Dynamics General Motors Giat (now Nexter) Heckler & Koch Kawasaki Heavy Industries Mauser-Werke (part of Rheinmetall Group) MPRI (part of L-3 Communications) New Gomair Nico-Pyrotechnik Nortel Networks Panhard Planetair Pratt and Whitney (part of United Technologies) R-Plus Rheinmetall Rivolier Smith and Wesson ST Kinetics (Singapore Technologies Kinetics, part of ST Engineering) Suburban Guns Textron Thyssen Henschel United Technologies Vinnell (part of Northrop Grumman)