Tongling Nonferrous Metals
Headquarters in China
Author: La Hora (Ecuador)
“Refuerzo de la industria minera para encarar el futuro”- 22 de julio de 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: China Railway Construction Corriente Resources (joint venture Tongling Nonferrous Metals, China Railway Construction Corporation & CRCC-Tongguan Investment) Ecuacorriente (part of Corriente Resources) Tongling Nonferrous Metals
Peru: Reports about the Human Rights impact by companies from Chile, China and Spain that operate within the country
The Peru NGO Centro de Políticas Públicas y Derechos Humanos - Equidad (the Centre for Public Politics and Human Rights - Equity) presents four reports about the impact on Human Rights by companies that operate in Peru....
Author: Victoria Tauli-Corpuz, Relatora Especial de la ONU sobre pueblos indígenas
“Declaración de Fin de Misión de la Relatora Especial de las Naciones Unidas sobre los Derechos de los Pueblos Indígenas, Victoria Tauli-Corpuz al finalizar su visita a Ecuador” - 29 de noviembre de 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: Rio Blanco Copper (part of Xiamen Zijin Tongguan Investment Development Corporation, part of Zijin Mining Group, Tongling Non-Ferrous Metals Group Holding Co. Ltd. y Xiamen C&D Coperation Ltd.) Tongling Nonferrous Metals Xiamen C & D Corp. (previously Xiamen Construction and Development Corp.) Zijin
Peru: NGOs denounce alleged human rights violations by Shougang Group Zijin and other Chinese companies
“5 Chinese mining companies violate human rights in Peru” – 8th November 2018...
- Related stories: Peru: Following local protests in 2015 against MMG Las Bambas mining project, judicial authorities continued trial against 20 community leaders and peasants
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Latest news on freedom of association
- Related companies: China Minmetals Las Bambas (part of MMG) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals) Rio Blanco Copper (part of Xiamen Zijin Tongguan Investment Development Corporation, part of Zijin Mining Group, Tongling Non-Ferrous Metals Group Holding Co. Ltd. y Xiamen C&D Coperation Ltd.) Shougang Tongling Nonferrous Metals Zijin
Ecuador: Indigenous people and rural communities initiate protest “National March for Water” against EcuaCorriente and other mining companies
Author: Agencia Ecologista Tagentai
“National March for Water begins” – 4th November 2018...
Ecuador: Company & Govt. ask Justice to order expertise assessment of Ecuacorriente mining Project in hearing about protection action over dispute with indigenous tribe
“Judge suspends hearing and orders to undertake anthropological expertise assessment in indigenous community” – 6 June 2018...
Ecuador: Local communities continue to oppose mining projects in Ecuadorian Amazon backed by Chinese companies
Author: CASCOMI, Shuar Arutam (Ecuador)
"Chinese Companies in the Ecuadorian Mining Sector: The cases of the Mirador and San Carlos Panantza Projects", March 2018...
Ecuador: NGO report explores cases of judicial harassment of indigenous peoples & environmentalists opposing extractive projects
Author: Human Rights Watch
“Ecuador: Judicial Harassment of Amazonian Defenders” - March 26, 2018...
Ecuador: Civil society organizations file a protection measure for indigenous families displaced by Ecuacorriente
On 31st January, …the Amazon Indigenous Community of Cordillera of Condor Mirador (Cascomi, for its Spanish acronym), the Pan-Amazon Ecclesial Network (REPAM) and the Regional Human Rights Advisory Foundation (INREDH) submitted a legal protection...