Diamond & other precious gemstones
- Jewellery tools & guidance
- News & reports on the diamond sector & human rights
- News & reports on the Kimberley Process
- Diamond Development Initiative
- Multi-stakeholder initiative
- [PDF] "Recommendations – for the diamond jewellery retail sector" (see pg. 5, in "Déjà Vu – diamond industry still failing to deliver on promises")
- Author: Amnesty International and Global Witness
- "What is Supply Chain Due Diligence?"
- Author: Global Witness
- "Diamonds & human security"
- Author: Partnership Africa Canada
- "Rough Cut - Sustainability Issues in the Coloured Gemstone Industry"
- Author and date: SOMO, Feb 2010
- "Fair trade colored gemstones"
- Author: Leber Jeweler
Related stories and components
Sierra Leone: Diamond industry association,Rapaport Group, makes proposals to ensure local communities benefit from artisanal mining
Author: Abdul Rashid Thomas, The Sierra Leone Telegraph
"New diamond mining strategy could benefit mining communities in Sierra Leone", 22 April 2019....
Author: Diamond World News Service
The World Diamond Council (WDC) has improvised its website to allow the industry an easier access to The System of Warranties (SoW) guidelines, taking another step towards its efforts against conflict diamonds..."One of my priorities as president is...