Headquarters in Canada
Author: BBC News
"Keystone XL Pipeline: US judge orders halt on construction", 9 Nov 2011...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change litigation Latest Legal News USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: Transcanada
Recent arrests under new anti-protest law spotlights risks that off-duty copy pose to pipeline opponents
Author: Alleen Brown & Will Parrish, The Intercept
Over the weekend, four opponents of the Bayou Bridge pipeline and an independent journalist covering their activities were arrested and charged under Louisiana House Bill 727, which makes trespassing on "critical infrastructure" facilities — a category...
- Related stories: USA: Advocates allege energy companies using anti-protest laws to criminalize demonstrators; inc co. comments
- Related companies: Enbridge Phillips 66 TigerSwan Transcanada
Mexico: Indigenous people file complaint with Special Rapporteur alleging TransCanada pipeline project violated their rights
The Council of Indigenous Peoples in Defense of the Territory of Puebla and Hidalgo filed a complaint with the Special Rapporteur for Indigenous Peoples of the United Nations Organization in which they explain how the pipeline construction project may...
- Related stories: Mexico: Indigenous people file complaint with Special Rapporteur alleging TransCanada pipeline project violated their rights
- This is a non response from the following companies: Transcanada