Transparency & Accountability Project Manager at ActionAid UK
A professional with organisational development and project management experience, you are looking for a 3 month opportunity that will make the most of your talents and expand your knowledge and understanding through exposure to accountability, project management and organisational learning in the UK context.
As an Interim Transparency and Accountability Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- coordinating ActionAid UK’s work on transparency,
- assisting with the design and implementation of a cross-organisational strategy focused on women’s rights,
- helping to design and lead HRBA training modules for a range of audiences in the UK,
- supporting ActionAid UK’s contribution to the federation-wide Value for Money pilot,
- providing needed support in other areas of accountability and organisational effectiveness.
This will involve working closely with stakeholders within the UK and the IS, as well as external consultants. We will also look for you to provide ongoing review and specific recommendations to inform subsequent work in these areas.
You must have extensive project management experience, and ideally will also have experience with operationalizing areas of accountability and supporting organisational learning, including through the design and delivery of training modules.
You will also have understanding of monitoring, evaluation and reporting, and their links to accountability. You will also need excellent communication, networking and problem solving skills, and an ability to work effectively with senior staff and board members.
Job title: Transparency & Accountability Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,184 - £46,551 per annum
Contract: Full time, 3 month fixed-term contract
Closing date: 25 January 2015